Kissing?

I LOVE kissing.

However, the tongue should be used sensually. Some providers feel like they're trying to steal the fillings from my teeth. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Some hobbyists are the same way!
Ladies

Is this how it is done?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJb9PNBjFo
So, what we need is a lexicon of blowjob elements (pressure, negative pressure, suction, hands, tongue, wetness, teeth, lips, etc) and a way to talk about them (too much, too little, just right, perfect timing, a little premature, too hard, etc).

What I need now are test subjects; ladies please submit your volunteer applications to my inbox. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Blowtology, not an exact science. Requires lots of trial and error. But the output can be so rewarding. Originally Posted by fun2come
Lexicon of blowjob elements...interesting. I had this exact conversation earlier in the week. Obviously you have to be both somewhat sparing and sexy with the details so it doesn't sound like you're ordering hashbrowns at Waffle House -- I don't think anything related to the Waffle House would be considered sexy unless it falls under a fetish umbrella. (Can something fall under an umbrella?)

As far as blowtology goes, if economics is the dismal science, I'm awfully curious about what blowtology would be considered. If nothing else, being required to have an eyewash station nearby before any facial is applied might not be a terrible idea. For those of you kids who haven't taken a shot to the eye, consider yourself lucky. Spunk stings.
Obviously you have to be both somewhat sparing and sexy with the details so it doesn't sound like you're ordering hashbrowns at Waffle House Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Would it be that bad? How does this sound?
Her: "What can I do for you, baby?"
Him: "I'd love a blow job."
Her: "How do you like it?"
Him: "Slow, with sustained suction and a lot of swirling hand action to begin, and then as I start to get close, switch it up and give me a fast no-hands, no suction, really sloppy, and just on the head till I pop...while your doing it, be thinking about how I can eat that pussy!"
Her: "Oh, you want to dine at the Y, huh? Okay, I'm getting wet already!"

That didn't seem bad to me. If it went the other way...

Him: "How do you like it?"
Her: "Start with my labia; get them really wet and slippery first, then turn your head sideways and gently suck on them. When my motor's revving, move up to my clit and apply pressure with your tongue and teeth moving back and forth, not up and down, and I'll tell you if I want more or less pressure as we go."

Really, it's no more awkward than asking "where is your donation spot?" or "Did you bring your own condoms, or are we using mine?"
For those of you kids who haven't taken a shot to the eye, consider yourself lucky. Spunk stings. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I always wondered what they put into some of these eye drops. Now I know !!!
Him: "How do you like it?"
Her: "Start with my labia; get them really wet and slippery first, then turn your head sideways and gently suck on them. When my motor's revving, move up to my clit and apply pressure with your tongue and teeth moving back and forth, not up and down, and I'll tell you if I want more or less pressure as we go." Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
HASHBROWNS!
I am happy to write this primer and then evaluate girls based on their performance in real time; JennsLolli, you can be first. Since you clearly have an understanding of BJ Science, also known as Blowieology, you will greatly add to the research project's methods and variable testing.

What I need now are test subjects; ladies please submit your volunteer applications to my inbox. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I have been rated "EXCELLENT" on the kissing front by MANY beautiful women, so I too offer my services as a ratings agency along with 3Day!!!
Gotta say that kissing is the initial step in having a wonderful sexual experience. All encounters for me must have great kissing or it will be a BIG disappointment. Have been fortunate that most of the providers I have been with are at least very good kissers, but am STILL looking for the ONE to completely be the ultimate kisser!
HASHBROWNS! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
"A" for effort?
Great kissing is usually an indicator that its going to be a great session... or maybe it just that when the kissing is great, we both just get that much more into it. Some of the best kissers I've met have been girls in the hobby. In fact, its a couple of my favorite providers who have really made me appreciate how important great kissing can be to great sex.

Conversely, when the kissing is awkward, everything else seems to be, too. Its like an indicator that the two of you just aren't in sync.
Gotta say that kissing is the initial step in having a wonderful sexual experience. All encounters for me must have great kissing or it will be a BIG disappointment. Have been fortunate that most of the providers I have been with are at least very good kissers, but am STILL looking for the ONE to completely be the ultimate kisser! Originally Posted by Gr8fun

Have been fortunate that most of the providers I have been with are at least very good kissers, but am STILL looking for the ONE to completely be the ultimate kisser! Originally Posted by Gr8fun
Ahem...
I like kissing, but guys... my face is sensitive.. when you have an extra scratchy beard, please don't get all extra rough with the DFK. My face ends up looks red and blotchy like I just came from a bad facial. o.O

XO
"A" for effort? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I give Bs for effort. As are handed out once you've shown that you can apply criticisms to better your work.

I (personally) think a more appropriate tactic is the hot/cold game when mouths are on parts, but less literal. "Fuck, your mouth feels great"...suck harder..."mmm..."...silence... go lighter, more silence...harder "fuck, that's amazing, baby"...keep edging up until you get a mercy cue. Dance along the perimeters of silence and mercy -- that's sort of how ya do it. It's quite amazing how much better some people are at receiving head than others. Silent blowies are sad. There's a great receiver near me that I'd much rather go down on than worry with removing my panties. He's perfectly vocal, appreciative, and I enjoy topping my personal record. Sadly, he's kind of an asshole and not worth my time. Sigh.

Cues are also easily established while kissing/grinding takes place. If you want firmer/harder your grip tightens and your moans increase. If you want lighter you pull back a bit and change to a teasing touch. Use the same methods with your hands (not necessarily pushing down) on someone's head and voila! Enjoy your custom-tailored class in blowtology.

Damn. I need to get laid.
I give Bs for effort. As are handed out once you've shown that you can apply criticisms to better your work. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Okay, here's some heart-on-the-sleeve criticism for you...

I've never been good at talking about sex during sex, or being vociferous at all. I blame it on first having sex as a teenager in my parents' home; The girlfriend is over, you're trying not to make noise or get caught, so you get really good at being quiet. Then, You have a few years during college, when you're trying not to alert your roommate (or the rest of your dorm), and then you might have a few years of single-hood before getting married. But by this time, you're stuck in a pattern. Even if you can break it, and start talking or being louder, it is short lived because, if you're like me, you had kids right away, and now you have quiet as a church mouse sex so you don't wake the baby, or the in-laws who seem to always be visiting!

We went to a hotel once, just so that we could be loud during sex and be proud of it, and all was going well with moaning/groaning until I felt it was my turn to say something boldly, and all I could come up with was "oh yeah, Fuck my pussy, baby!" Being a man, as soon as it was past my lips, my wife froze, cocked her head to the side, and gave me a questioning stare...the mood was dead. Of course, we started laughing at my awkwardness and ended up having laughter sex, which was loud (in its own way) and perfectly satisfying.

There was a movie called "friends with benefits" where two single and confident adults talk during sex about what they like, and the Hollywood version made it sound perfectly natural and accepted; I tried that once too, but it made my wife doubt herself and also killed the moment.

This has been a challenge for me--anyone else had trouble? Any advice?