Does anyone enjoy seeing pregnant providers?

Sabrina
I enjoyed our visit over the weekend. I am glad that you decided to let everyone know what your status is. Sometimes an honest approach takes courage, but you're better off for it in the long run.

Good luck to you.

Antonio
NO!
I provided while pregnant almost up to the very end. Pregnant women are just as sexy and horny as women who are not pregnant, in my opinion. Mother nature is a beautiful thing, and so is the womanly body. You're pregnant, not paralyzed lol. Ps. I was a very busy provider while pregnant, there are many, many guys who are find it sexy, so don't worry about it hurting your business. xoxo
NO! Originally Posted by nosweat
+1
Good luck to you with the pregnancy.
Seen one pregnant provider that was enough. Wanting more sex is hot though.
i would rather you whip my ass with a tire iron. Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1
So....will there be a milking video on XTUBE any time soon? Perhaps the opportunity to discover that there's milk available from a sexy, pregnant Provider? That's about as far as I'd proceed when there's a baby on board. There's already a little train on that track so why would I be sliding my car into that?

Guess that's a NO to the OP's question.
Only if it were my child inside somone I loved. I have done this for 37 months of my life, the sex was always better before they were prego.
i would rather you whip my ass with a tire iron. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I provided while pregnant almost up to the very end. Pregnant women are just as sexy and horny as women who are not pregnant, in my opinion. Mother nature is a beautiful thing, and so is the womanly body. You're pregnant, not paralyzed lol. Ps. I was a very busy provider while pregnant, there are many, many guys who are find it sexy, so don't worry about it hurting your business. xoxo Originally Posted by AngelaKharma
Trooper H concurs...

Sabrina, there's a lot of gentlemen who would love to see a pregnant provider. I hope this answers your question. If it does, maybe have one of the MODS lock down the thread. JMO.

Good Luck

Trooper H
Where does the line form? Do we take a number? Sabrina, I'm in!!
Does anyone enjoy seeing pregnant providers? Answer = NO

IMHO, This is a time for Preperation for your Baby. Spending time with the Father, (this is a GREAT time for ANY man that is about to become a Father) Dealing with your morning sickness or Pains, Mood swings, etc.

"ENJOY THIS MIRACLE OF LIFE"

CG
Sabrina..i think u did the right thing by telling all the hobbyists but as for the ones downing u i dont think u should let them faze u GirL...Its all up to U , u Can StIll be SExXxY n PreGnaNt...GooD LucK.....
Pregnant women are one of the most beautiful things on this earth. The extra horniness is just icing on the cake. Knowing you don't have to worry about getting her pregnant is the cherry on top. Hell yes, pregnant women are sexy !