"I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden..."

I will vote joe. Originally Posted by Trey
You were going to anyway, weren't you? Oh ....

... for whom are you going to vote when the DNC removes him?

You can always write-in Comey.

I think Biden addressed the issue well this morning.. only hiccup was not explicitly saying he was open to a search of Tara Reade's name in his papers on file at the University. Morning Joe's sidekick (Mika?) really grilled Biden, so much for the left-wing media going soft on Democrats.
I think Biden addressed the issue well this morning.. only hiccup was not explicitly saying he was open to a search of Tara Reade's name in his papers on file at the University. Morning Joe's sidekick (Mika?) really grilled Biden, so much for the left-wing media going soft on Democrats. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Grilled him? She didn’t ask if he knew her, what she did for him? Where they ever alone? How many people watch Morning Joe? Why didn’t he go on a National network? Why no questions for a month? No Tran, Morning Joe is a joke.
Here in the real world, Biden could assault her while she’s walking down fifth avenue and Coalition voters wouldn’t change their votes.

Why should they? The Oval Office is occupied by a well known sexual predator.
Stinky Pinky Joe!!!!!!
There’s no doubt in my mind Biden wins and wins huuuge, and I’ll back that statement up with cash.

All the while the great leader was down playing the danger of the virus Joe Biden and his team were penning op.eds about the lack of preparation for the coming disaster. Joe Biden was aware of the country’s vulnerability while the great leader was ignoring reality. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Let me guess, in the fragments of your mind if Biden wins he'll somehow forge an IQ that will solve all the country's problems that Trump created and Washington Post talked you into believing. Dumb the fuck on, lol.
Here in the real world, Biden could assault her while she’s walking down fifth avenue and Coalition voters wouldn’t change their votes.

Why should they? The Oval Office is occupied by a well known sexual predator. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Is that an approved WAPO opinion?
Let me guess, in the fragments of your mind if Biden wins he'll somehow forge an IQ that will solve all the country's problems that Trump created and Washington Post talked you into believing. Dumb the fuck on, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not a very good prognosticator, are you.

The damage the great leader has done to this country will take several decades to repair. Old Joe has no magic to toss around his job is to get the great leader squatting in the Oval Office evicted, and keep the Coalition together for one term. He can do that.

The great experiment is almost over...64k and counting.

What point was Handjob Hannity making today ...” live free or die” ? He sure was taking a lot of shit to sell a book...
Is that an approved WAPO opinion? Originally Posted by eccielover
Yep, got the personal approval from Ben Bradlee. ( moron )
Yep, got the personal approval from Ben Bradlee. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Now you are communicating beyond the grave. But, I'm not surprised living in the WAPO fantasyland like you do.

The damage the great leader has done to this country will take several decades to repair. Old Joe has no magic to toss around his job is to get the great leader squatting in the Oval Office evicted, and keep the Coalition together for one term. He can do that.

What point was Handjob Hannity making today ...” live free or die” ? He sure was taking a lot of shit to sell a book... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Trump has already repaired the traitor Obama's "legacy" of racist Marxist insurrection to America. it only took him 3 years.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

Trump has already repaired the traitor Obama's "legacy" of racist Marxist insurrection to America. it only took him 3 years. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I hope you're not as ugly, as you are stupid. And what's with the epileptic teenager for an avatar? That's definitely ugly (and stupid).

What point was Handjob Hannity making today ...” live free or die” ? He sure was taking a lot of shit to sell a book... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hahahaha, I wouldn't trust Biden to cut my grass less run the country. You hate Trump so you'll vote for an even bigger idiot, that's brilliant.
Hahahaha, I wouldn't trust Biden to cut my grass less run the country. You hate Trump so you'll vote for an even bigger idiot, that's brilliant. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well tuffy, you obviously are going to vote for the fucking moron again, so you got no room to be flinging your shit, but it’s typical.
Well tuffy, you obviously are going to vote for the fucking moron again, so you got no room to be flinging your shit, but it’s typical. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Well there is only two choices as far as I am concerned, vote for Trump or don't vote at all. Besides if Biden wins he'll be contending with his rape allocations. He'll most likely crack under the pressure and lapse into a catatonic state so the DNC better pick a VP for him that is out of this world but we all know they have nothing in their line up so the country won't be any better off with a President who likes to beat the shit out of women and rape them. So yeah there will be some shit slinging.