The old ASPD days

Courtneysback2015,

You need to clear out some of your PM's cause it's full. I tried sending you a PM.
  • I124Q
  • 11-27-2015, 09:15 PM
Tiffani was the only provider I had to force myself to stop seeing. At one time her incall was about 10 min from my house, and our schedules matched up perfectly. It was all I could do to limit myself to twice a week with her.Does anyone else remmber Valerie from S.A.? Beautiful latina spinner. How about Amanda Baby? Amazing Mia from Houston? Maria spa in Htown? Mostly I miss the ease of scheduling back then. I understand the girls need to screen but it was sure nice for an old horndog back then. 2 or 3 agencies with girls just waiting at the in all. "Black Tues." really changed things
Close proximity to Tiffani does sound dangerous to ones wallet.

Didn't do much in Houston but did make the drive once for to see a circuit girl.
Forget the name but it was a house on the near east side of Sam Houston Pkwy on Memorial if I recall. She was awesome, hot, sexy, thin and strong. Almost crushed my skull during DATY with those thighs. Had a headache afterwards on the drive home.
Only went the one time but remember they had a phonebook thick photo album of all the girls on the circuit. Some real sweeties by the look of it. Was really something for back in the day.

Tiffani was the only provider I had to force myself to stop seeing. At one time her incall was about 10 min from my house, and our schedules matched up perfectly. It was all I could do to limit myself to twice a week with her.Does anyone else remmber Valerie from S.A.? Beautiful latina spinner. How about Amanda Baby? Amazing Mia from Houston? Maria spa in Htown? Mostly I miss the ease of scheduling back then. I understand the girls need to screen but it was sure nice for an old horndog back then. 2 or 3 agencies with girls just waiting at the in all. "Black Tues." really changed things Originally Posted by I124Q
ms. Francisca was in SA recently for a period of time.
On the subject of nostalgia what were some of the other names of the original Austin massage parlors? I remember frequenting 5+ after my high school football and baseball games when I wasn't in the trunk of a car heading into the Rebel Drive Inn with an ice chest full of Meister Brau. LOL.
1. I Dream of Jeanie - I forgot the location but 45th. and Lamar might be it next to a bar named Little Abner's.
2. Pandoras - Ben White west of IH-35
3. ??? - The one on Guadalupe north of the UT campus.
4. ??? - The one on South Lamar around Manchaca.
5. ??? - Burleson Road by the USPS.
I came aboard ASPD about ten years ago.

I remember the great providers I reviewed;
Trysh
Tailormaiden
tracitheTemptress
Ravenhaired_Kira
MILF Sammi
Gwen
Gypsi
Carlie
Erin
Allison
NicoVeneta
Kiley King
jennainaustin
Kay of TAG (The Adult Guide)
Lalala Lola

And last, but not least Sweet Sonya (Still with us)
I wonder, are any of the Austin area providers from around '03 or '04 still active? It would be nice to have a reunion of sort with one or more of them.
  • I124Q
  • 11-28-2015, 05:04 PM
How about all the girls from "Sexy Maids", some real Austin legends got there start there. Executive Misstreses" a hot 19 yr old called " Athena". How about back to the Austin Chron. days Mia of Westlake, wish I had the time and hobby budget I had back then!
On the subject of nostalgia what were some of the other names of the original Austin massage parlors? I remember frequenting 5+ after my high school football and baseball games when I wasn't in the trunk of a car heading into the Rebel Drive Inn with an ice chest full of Meister Brau. LOL.
1. I Dream of Jeanie - I forgot the location but 45th. and Lamar might be it next to a bar named Little Abner's.
2. Pandoras - Ben White west of IH-35
3. ??? - The one on Guadalupe north of the UT campus.
4. ??? - The one on South Lamar around Manchaca.
5. ??? - Burleson Road by the USPS. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Used to see a girl quite regularly at Pandora's back in 88-89. Beautiful brunette with a rocking body. Saw her on her last day, she had graduated from nursing school and found a job in a Dr's office. Slipped me her number after she F'd my brains out and said she wanted to see me real world. I'll be damned if i didn't leave it in my pants and wash it. Still kick myself for that.

#3 was Vicki's Retreat. Went there quite a bit too, as well as I dream of Jeanie. Heck, back then, what is now Marti Gras and Pleasures used to be great places. Nevada style Houses where you walked in and the ladies lined up and you picked the lady you wanted to party with. Damn I miss the 80's here.
ASPD days were the best hobby days, I lost all my reviews so some memories are fading...

Nikki Knows, hot blond. (Many times)
DD. Fun mature. (Few times)
Austin Liv. (Many times)
Ella (a few years)
Sophie (a few years)
Sensual Sophia (a few years)
Kiley King (once)
A few I can't remember there names (once)
Jennainaustin (once)

I time that will never repeat.

IB
Saw both Alexxis of SA (buttman's dream) and Marie of Waco.....very nice....and Tiffany Doll, Amazing Rebecca, and Ava...were awesome also.
Jovi from Sexy Maids was a beautiful girl, I sure miss her a lot.
Welcome back...
The good ol' days... good memories then. Some good one still to be had, just gotta make 'em!

xoxoxo

Catricia
Dagny and/or Willow. Thought she was really cool for an old lady, perpetually 49.
Welcome back. Hope you find some girls of your liking.
Got me reminiscing about the old ASPD days. Some have been mentioned, but these are girls I missed:

Ella
Co-ed name Avery that started out affiliated with an agency
Sensual Sophia
All Over Eve
Kiley King
Amerie
Jennainaustin
And there was this redhead that use to do massage. She was batty as hell but she gave a great massage. Forgot her name.