Getting use to rubbers again??

The secret to using condoms is the lube up like a motherfucker before you put it on. Don't just put on a little lube... cover yourself in the stuff. Then slide on the cover.

Trust me, the difference between doing this and putting on the cover with little or no lube --or just your natural lube-- is like the difference between night and day. At least it is for me. Originally Posted by Matt Groening
You might want to be careful with how much lube you use. Some of us ladies have a vice grip "down there" and a slippery condom is easy to pull off!
The secret to using condoms is the lube up like a motherfucker before you put it on. Don't just put on a little lube... cover yourself in the stuff. Then slide on the cover.

Trust me, the difference between doing this and putting on the cover with little or no lube --or just your natural lube-- is like the difference between night and day. At least it is for me. Originally Posted by Matt Groening
thanks for that information... for some reason I didn't know this.. anytime I've ever used lube, has been the provider's idea, and her lube.. what kind of lube is good, that I can go buy, to be prepared?
You might want to be careful with how much lube you use. Some of us ladies have a vice grip "down there" and a slippery condom is easy to pull off! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Brownsugar, have you ever pulled off a condom with your pussy? Or is this just speculation?

While I'm not saying it couldn't possibly happen, but I've never had it happen in all of the many years that I've employed this technique. The lube actually forms a tighter seal between the condom and the man, creating more of a vacuum effect.

If the fit is snug, the condom is not coming off. However, if the guy loses pressure than all bets are all, regardless of how much (or little) lube is in there.
Brownsugar, have you ever pulled off a condom with your pussy? Or is this just speculation?

While I'm not saying it couldn't possibly happen, but I've never had it happen in all of the many years that I've employed this technique. The lube actually forms a tighter seal between the condom and the man, creating more of a vacuum effect.

If the fit is snug, the condom is not coming off. However, if the guy loses pressure than all bets are all, regardless of how much (or little) lube is in there. Originally Posted by Matt Groening

Technically speaking, it is possible to "pull" the penis along with the condom that goes with it when you are able to do this.

It's also possible to "massage", "milk", and "twist" the penis by using the technique mentioned above.

I like to use the "massage" function on my pussy. It feels good during cowgirl, and it's starts to vibrate when I have an orgasm.
Well, I'm not going to debate this one with BrownSugar, since she clearly will win. :-)
I have had the same problem. I recently started hobbying. I only hobby when not in relationships currently. In the past I have had couple of long term relationships where I didn't ever use a condom. After few years I tried with one of the providers and feeling wasn't good at all. When I was 19 it felt great but back then didn't know what the real thing would feel like. Condom is a absolute must with FS. So right now I stick to BBBJCIM cause I dont want to risk having a bad session with a provder I have not seen before.
Technically speaking, it is possible to "pull" the penis along with the condom that goes with it when you are able to do this.

It's also possible to "massage", "milk", and "twist" the penis by using the technique mentioned above.

I like to use the "massage" function on my pussy. It feels good during cowgirl, and it's starts to vibrate when I have an orgasm. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Damn woman are you saying that you can pull off a true pompoir? I might have to make a trip to DFW! Or do you tour to Htown sometimes?
On a recent encounter I picked up a pack of Fc2 female condoms, and wow, with a little lube, it was just like using nothing at all. The provider had to double check because it felt so natural. I highly recommend them
I female condoms!!!
Which brand and where are you getting them? I understand that they tend to make a noise....is that a distraction? Also, I've talked with a couple of guys...one that worked in an Sexually transmitted clinic/HIV awareness program that told me the BEST way to "apply'/ "insert" is to Remove the bottom ring that would normally go against the cervix (like a diaphragm) and put the female condom on the erect guys cock and have him insert that way...of course plenty of lube on the inside. So, more like putting on a wet baggy/loose condom. THIS seems to make sense to me. OPINIONS and or EXPERIENCES APPRECIATED. ALSO, is this sooo big that it covers the clitoris? ANYONE game for a first time adventure? HIGHLY discounted rate and honest review applies.