Horny seeking Relief

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, and why the aliens wont talk to us - I'm scared to see new Ladies anymore, fuck I might get my ass kicked

Chanelle, walk away baby, at this point it's called Professional Suicide Originally Posted by sydmo
Lol-- I even gave her an out and told her I would walk away-- but she wants to keep it going.

Don't you have an appointment coming?
Don't worry about the trolls.
Chanelle,

I'm only going to say this once so you better get it right.

Do not post in this thread unless you are giving permission by me or another dude.

Do I make myself clear?

STOP!!!
Everybody knows it's not a thread Dude. Come up with something else to say that isn't true 👀
I told you to stop!
Tree Top You ARE NOT ANYBODY OF A PERSON TO MAKE ANY SORTS OF DEMANDS. I CAN POST WHERE I WANT HOW WANT WHEN I WANT AND NOT YOU OR ANYBODY IS GOING TO GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO IT UNLESS YOUR AN ADMIN. YOU FAKE HOBBYIST
MAKE ME. YOU'RE SO BIG AND BAD. THE TROLL LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAD. HOW BIG MAD ARE YOU EXACTLY... GUESS VERY BIG MAD.BECOME AN ADMIN AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THAT ACCESS TO TELL ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING UNTIL THEN DISMISSED.
Tree Top You ARE NOT ANYBODY OF A PERSON TO MAKE ANY SORTS OF DEMANDS. I CAN POST WHERE I WANT HOW WANT WHEN I WANT AND NOT YOU OR ANYBODY IS GOING TO GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO IT UNLESS YOUR AN ADMIN. YOU FAKE HOBBYIST Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
MAKE ME. YOU'RE SO BIG AND BAD. THE TROLL LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAD. HOW BIG MAD ARE YOU EXACTLY... GUESS VERY BIG MAD.BECOME AN ADMIN AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THAT ACCESS TO TELL ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING UNTIL THEN DISMISSED. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24

Gosh, I sure like a mouthy hooker! You go girl!
Don't worry about the trolls. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Wait... did the Troll God just call out people for trolling?

What is this world coming to?
Wait... did the Troll God just call out people for trolling?

What is this world coming to? Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Oh yeah, I forgot. Carry on!
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Tree has a bunch of shenanigans...

True. Assuredly true....

Originally Posted by scsholar
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Lol-- I even gave her an out and told her I would walk away-- but she wants to keep it going.

Don't you have an appointment coming? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
My comments were not directed at you Lady, you handle yourself well. I've found myself admiring you on more than one occasion.

I just cant understand why some folks don't know when to quit - fuck
...wut do you prefer 1 girl or 2? Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
"Wut"? Why kill the language?

Let the other one talk now, okay?
My comments were not directed at you Lady, you handle yourself well. I've found myself admiring you on more than one occasion.

I just cant understand why some folks don't know when to quit - fuck Originally Posted by sydmo
Oh I know-- I probably should have multiquoted that comment. At the end of the day-- she'll either figure it out or she'll continue the long, loud descent she's on.
Wow