The LAST Austin Gentlemen's Club Luncheon I arrange.....

I was on my best behavior all proper quite and shy until I went into the other room where those hot drink ladys were and well they were not stingy with their pours .. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I was VERY surprised at how well you behaved. The year BEFORE the bar got destroyed by one of the ladies....

Yes... The Bartendress and Waitress were certainly a lovely pair......

I think We will do Naked Sushi and have a Shot Girl to do shots off of at next years After Party...... That ought to help with donations!
If you're going out, why not go in a blaze of honesty and admit this "story" isn't being told to honor Trees, it's just another excuse for you to spill words, to run your game. You're the star of every story, no? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

As if every guy here isn't looking for the spotlight when he spins a tale? writes a review?.... Yup.. I tend to star in the tales I tell.....

the "style" not the story was told for trees benefit....

hmmm a blaze of honesty... Well... HONESTLY... I've noticed for a while that you seem to like to poke and prod here and there taking some shots at me... kind of like back in grade school..... I couldn't really understand why..... So I went and read some of your stuff thinking maybe I fucked your ATF or something......

That wasn't it........ And I pretty much decided not to give you any attention at all other than to tell you to "Go Fuck Yourself"... then I decided against that cause I read some things that really bothered me and didn't want you thinking you had succeeded in getting me to react......... Your a dude that likes other dudes to give you a trim and fondle your junk...... That disturbs me..... cause if you got some sort of man crush on me I assure you you are looking in the wrong direction.....

SO rather that get into it with some sexually confused "I wanna be straight/I wanna be Queer/I wanna play with the big boys but they don't like me....." fella......

I'm gonna choose to ignore ya......

In other words... It's MY fucking thread.... MY fucking party ... I'll tell MY fucking stories if I wanna!....

I would bend over and take the "licks" as they called them in High school but not with this guy (gal?) in the room..... SO which Mod is awake and how many Hail Mary's do I gotta say this time?
Whispers - Congrats and I hope you'll drop in once in a while to check on us.

Ztonk - Congrats. You got out easy, cause you know all marriages end bad (either in divorce or in death).

and I think I got the hint this time (no worries):
"We rarely say NO but occasionally the dynamics of the group might necessitate someone getting an invite to a different party."

Have FUN and stay safe.
... Best wishes to you, Sir... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
How rude of me to respond to the blather in such an uncivil manner, and in your retirement party threAD. You are correct on this point - it's your threAD and you should be entitled to blah blah blah all you want. I offer this apology for the poor manners on display in Post #29.

And again (see: quoted content above) I offer you Best Wishes! going forward.

(Argumentum ad hominem is the best you could muster? Disappointing. My empire for some Rhetoric.)
Looks like I found a date! Originally Posted by Qziz

Let's make it official!
Let's make it official! Originally Posted by HunterGrace

hmmmm
Congratulations Whispers. Best of luck to ya.
As if every guy here isn't looking for the spotlight when he spins a tale? writes a review?.... Yup.. I tend to star in the tales I tell.....

the "style" not the story was told for trees benefit....

hmmm a blaze of honesty... Well... HONESTLY... I've noticed for a while that you seem to like to poke and prod here and there taking some shots at me... kind of like back in grade school..... I couldn't really understand why..... So I went and read some of your stuff thinking maybe I fucked your ATF or something......

That wasn't it........ And I pretty much decided not to give you any attention at all other than to tell you to "Go Fuck Yourself"... then I decided against that cause I read some things that really bothered me and didn't want you thinking you had succeeded in getting me to react......... Your a dude that likes other dudes to give you a trim and fondle your junk...... That disturbs me..... cause if you got some sort of man crush on me I assure you you are looking in the wrong direction.....

SO rather that get into it with some sexually confused "I wanna be straight/I wanna be Queer/I wanna play with the big boys but they don't like me....." fella......

I'm gonna choose to ignore ya......

In other words... It's MY fucking thread.... MY fucking party ... I'll tell MY fucking stories if I wanna!....

I would bend over and take the "licks" as they called them in High school but not with this guy (gal?) in the room..... SO which Mod is awake and how many Hail Mary's do I gotta say this time? Originally Posted by Whispers

That's what I'm talking about. You give that fucktard what's what.

Enjoy and congrats.