The Complete List of American Cities Where The KKK is Known To Operate

You are "building" nothing. You are regurgitating the past. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You certainly have a right to your opinion. And I do mine.
Originally Posted by SassySue
Malcontent X?

You're "building" something, but I believe it is not what you prefer it to be.

Well here you go, SissySue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6LsL-G9Gb0
Yes.

Just better be the "truth" with which you agree, right? Those are Klansmen aren't they?
Don't think so. Are they wearing white?
Don't think so. Are they wearing white? Originally Posted by SassySue
I wouldn't know! That would be your department, darling!
You certainly have a right to your opinion. Originally Posted by SassySue

On this we all agree...

Racism is not the sole property of white people, it belongs to all that choose to define themselves by the color of their skin rather than their individual humanity.
I have no issue with people that are human. act like a human, and desire to remain human.
Racism is not the sole property of white people, it belongs to all that choose to define themselves by the color of their skin rather than their individual humanity.
I have no issue with people that are human. act like a human, and desire to remain human. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1

Just last night, a black artist received a blacks-only award at a blacks-only affair, the BET awards, and during his acceptance speech he threatened civil disorder and revolution:

"So what’s going to happen is we’re going to have equal rights and justice in our own country or we will restructure their function in ours." (WaPo)
I got more respect for this Black Militant Chic than your average 0zombie... That ain't saying much

Oh and could somebody drop off a couple D-cells to her, that chirp can get annoying... Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgNfIltEgFU
I got more respect for this Black Militant Chic than your average 0zombie... That ain't saying much

Oh and could somebody drop off a couple D-cells to her, that chirp can get annoying... Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgNfIltEgFU Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do they offer awards for the person must likely to " Dindu Nuffin " ???
Can you get us a complete list of where the New Black Panthers are known to operate.

Talk abut racial inequality good old Eric the criminal mastermind Holden refused to prosecute them for an open and shut case of voter intimidation. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Why do the Liberals want to play the race card?

They can also play the "female card"!
How about a complete list of LaRaza or in English, The Race.
They don't like white people or black people. The sad thing is they are actually white or Caucasian.
Can you get us a complete list of where the New Black Panthers are known to operate. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The are available on short notice to "move about the country"!