Calling out Names....Pls Update Those Showcase Pictures

Awwww thank you guys you made me blush
It would be nice if more guys would stop saying they have been burned by misleading pictures and call the ladies out to incentivise them to update their pictures . C'mon, dont be a pathetic wusy...attach a name to those misleading or seemingly stale photos. Either put up with the pictures as is or do something about it. BTW, Eccie has no requirement for providers to post recent pictures..... Regardless, this is an information sharing site.

Hello, have you guys noticed that a couple of ladies mentioned above (and who have never posted in coed before) commented on the accuracy of their pictures? Adriana, who is way prettier than her originally posted showcase pictures, has gone so far as to add newer pictures to her showcase.

Also, this is a great opportunity or any provider to ThreAD themselves and tell us that they just added a new selfie or other new pictures to there exisring showcase pictures. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Fair enough... but I do that in the reviews that I write (or have written in the past). I'm not nearly as active as I used to be and don't live in Dallas any more. So when I get fooled by pictures, I put that in the review.

I've also been burned by the "not showing the face" pics to the point where I'm extremely cautious about those as well. And when I'm disappointed, I state it. .

Isn't that where it belongs?

BTW, it's not my intention to sound snippy. That's the danger of the written word versus the spoken word.

Vic
Awwww thank you guys you made me blush Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
One of my best hobby memories was following you up the outside stairs and you lifted your skirt and had on the sexiest g-string and such a perfect ass.
Tara, you absolutely stunning. Originally Posted by M4ww2
Well thank you
Well let me clear it up for you to! My photos are very recent. I also have reviews that my clients have posted when they see me ...but just to let you know I look better then ever and if you think a photo is so misleading why don't you come in and see for yourself!!! Here is an update just for you honey 😜 Taken by a client on October 20th no photoshop! Originally Posted by Little Miss Adriana
WOW
Little Miss Adriana just went to the top of my "to do" list because of this post.
Nah babe. Your stil hot. Dam 10 plus yrs since the oes days. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have a confession to make....

I haven't updated my avatar in ten years
I have a confession to make....

I haven't updated my avatar in ten years Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan, I hope you have been using plenty of lubricant. Lol.
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2015, 07:01 PM
April I think you're hot!
Why bother shaming the old pics instead of praising the ladies with new photos can we start a thread with girls who post new showcase photos and let the old hags with old pics beg for the same positive attention
Thank u Adriana....
Well let me clear it up for you to! My photos are very recent. I also have reviews that my clients have posted when they see me ...but just to let you know I look better then ever and if you think a photo is so misleading why don't you come in and see for yourself!!! Here is an update just for you honey 😜 Taken by a client on October 20th no photoshop! Originally Posted by Little Miss Adriana
Very lovely showcase
You are hot! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
So are you Jules! And your pics are spot on!!
Vic Kkosslovish +1 he's right been there done that ( too many times)
So are you Jules! And your pics are spot on!! Originally Posted by tortpicker
Agreed, that was what I said the first time I met Jules. Her pics on her showcase look exactly like her. I would only say that about two other ladies out of the many I've seen. Sexy Platinum and Selena51.