How many non full service guys are out there?

I am new to the br world, but it is nice to relax with a woman in a darkened room with relaxing music and candles
Take a look at backpage and compare the listings for versus against. That will you a good idea of the market.
A great BBBJTCNQNS by a gal who loves to suck is unbeatable!!!
Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Damn, I misread the title. I have several different rates depending on activities.
Um, a lot!
Myself, even when I see a FS provider I seldom partake of FS. Not that I don't want to, I do, but my little friend has an aversion to condoms and I experience varying degrees of ED and maintaining an erection long enough to enjoy a good round of FS rarely happens. So I am quite happy with BBBJ and DATY as the main course. A decent massage in the beginning is relaxing and can lead to a more sensual experience. I guess I still see FS providers because I am always hoping the next time will be one of those times when things work like they are supposed to and I get the FS experience I long for and the provider piques my interest. Originally Posted by golforfish
Golforfish - thanks for the great feedback, since I have a similar issue during FS with a condom and tend to "settle" for L1/L2. In reality, some of my best sessions have been non-FS even though I often think of a full service session as somehow "better". Hope never dies, though, that the next time will be the charm, lol.

Lol-- most of my "on the fencers" know that they can decide to upgrade on the spot..... I'm flexible like that Originally Posted by GracePreston
Grace - that's a really great option, and I appreciate the flexibility. I don't really hobby often outside of the FW area, but I hope we can meet someday...
My first hobby experiences were many years ago, at an L1-only studio in Houston that charged 140 for a half-hour of "stress relief." The attendants wore lingerie, not scrubs, and there was no pretense about therapy; the focus was on the "stress relief." I never walked into that place, or another, similar place in Houston, and didn't see a girl less than a 9. I thought I had died and gone to heaven

When I discovered similar opportunities in Fort Worth, I was surprised that the same amount of money up here bought me double the amount of time. The downside was that there was usually some pretense of therapy that had to be endured before the "stress relief." (This is a downside for me because I found myself getting all worked up 15-20 minutes into the session, then having my woodie die from lack of attention.)

If "stress relief" is all I'm after (as opposed to some therapy and maybe conversation, too), I'm happy to, er, cum and go in 30 minutes. And I have long wondered why the standard bodyrub model up here is a one-hour session, as opposed to the half-hour standard down south (which may or may not still be the case; I haven't been down there in years).

It seems to me like an enterprising young woman could adopt the 30-minute model, trade price and time for a little more volume, and come out ahead at the end of the day, if she were so inclined. My visits to Camp Bowie and McCart would have roughly doubled had I been able to see the girls there for 80 or 100/half, rather than 140 or 160/hour.

Of course, some guys like the therapy, or near-therapy, or pseudo-therapy and are happy to pay for a rub with a happy ending.

One more observation: Most of the girls at Camp Bowie and McCart started out doing bodyrubs. Some stayed at that level and did well enough to meet their needs or expectations. But many noticed some of their coworkers pulling in $100 more for the same amount of time and thought, "I can do that," and they did. The moral of this little anecdote is not so much that money corrupts as it is that there is a market for attractive young women who do L1 and maybe L2 only.

Bottom line: Nothing precludes you from doing a therapeutic session or an erotic session, or both. And you're not necessarily limited to the one-hour model -- just as some girls offer a BnG, you could offer 30 minutes of stress relief -- a "tug and a hug."

Just be sure you and your client are both on the same page when you start, so that both of you have the same expectations about what's going to transpire in the session.

Oh, and go watch some of Klixen's videos, and maybe some from Manojob, too.
Personally, I would prefer that type of service. Part of the reason my activities are primarily at SC's is because I can meet a lady and allow thing to progress only if we click. A provider may be super hot (like Kaylee), but looks are only part of a woman's appeal. Personality, sensuality and even sense of humor go a long way toward providing a memorable encounter. A low cost FBSM option would be a great way to visit a lady and get a feel for her for about the same price as a modest SC visit. If you want to go further on a later visit, you can.
Didn't someone start theor own forum in an attempt to answer this question not long ago?
Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you. There is nothing wrong with it at all. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Some days you are ready for the stage, and sometimes ya don't want to perform but wouldn't mind a little TLC.
Wow...this is some great feed back. I just wish eccie had a section so the girls who offer this service can place a ad.

It would cut down a lot of time for the guys looking for it. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, a separate section would be nice, but just advertise it in an ad with your rate for that type of session and word will get around quickly.

There is a big market for that type of more laid back session. The ones who have LMT training are more in demand.

In my last FBSM session I started talking with the lady during L1 and forgot about what was going on. I finally asked for a big hug and to complete the massage. I guess we have to adapt as we age. Crap.
As for me, I sometimes am in the mood for a good massage or just a bodyrub. Just have a need for the touch and the total relaxation. Of course, it is best if followed by an amazing bj! Now THAT is total relaxation!
My 411 profile says it all very clearly. There is definitely a large market for this service.

As an example of a very successful non FS lady I would point out Terra-Lyn.

One of the best. I also never do a 30 minute session. Hell, it tales me longer than that to get nekked!!
  • aves
  • 01-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Kaylee pm for rates if you ever do this.
Interesting thread.

for a lot of reasons, I have come to primarily prefer a "real" FBSM with a sensuous ending. I have a regular LMT that does a great massage with a sensuous L1 - albeit with her staying fully clothed. My goal is her massage but with a L2 / DATY finish. I am willing to pay somewhat more but not FS prices.

I have tried some BP ladies and suburban amps hoping for the best - but so far just getting lousy massage and upselling - given up on that. On Eccie, it is really hard to read between the lines to find a great massage and L2 sensuous finish.

This thread is interesting as I now have some possibilities on the radar (Grace Preston / TerraLyn / Kaylee). It seems that Strwbrygrl73 might also fit my goals. It is also nice to see many searching for the same golden ring.

TV