Fee Negotiation: Do(s) & Don't(s)

I am told the hobby is a business, negotiations happen all the time in business. If the provider does not want to negotiate a lower price, thats her decision. But sometimes you never know the answer to a question if you dont ask. But in any business, you should not be offended if asked to take a lower fee, just say no and then the hobbyist makes a decision about seeing a certain lady.

But I will add that is a lady has a standard fee of say $250 and a hobbyist offers $100, then thats in poor taste and he should find a different lady. Same goes for a lady, if her stated fee is say $250 and she quotes $350, then as a hobbyist I would walk away.
I know I have to pay to play and my method takes nothing away from the BCD time

...Durango95 you know I'm serious about that special "offer" on the 3some thing!! Who will be our next victim??? he he he he

Since $$$ is no longer mentioned in the ads, I have noticed that some providers say "Specials" or "Special Rates" in the ad and their showcase doesn't reflect anything special. Usually it says "Not currently running specials", not ALL but enough to make it frustrating.
Just an observation, not throwing rocks.

YY
I have noticed that some providers say "Specials" or "Special Rates" in the ad and their showcase doesn't reflect anything special. Originally Posted by yaddayadda

I don't know how many guys bother to ask what that speicial is, but I never do.
I have never tried to negotiate fees. I don't like talking about $$$ anymore than the providers do. However, many many times the providers rates listed on P411 are different from the rates on Eccie. I just contact the provider from the site that has the lower rate - pay it - and have never had a problem.
Italian Princess dont tease me about you and two more ladies joining us!!!!!!!