The Most Amazing Hobby Date Ever

If mini reviews are not allowed in coed,it's time they add a sticky at the top
Might as well prohibit all comments that suggest sexual activity has occurred between 2 members (male and female of course)

Just a thought
So now a review in Co-ed is supposed to be OK as long as it's not done in specific review form...Just call it a mini review? That hasn't been OK for 10 years. What changed? You do realize it would be out there for everyone to see whether they are a member or not? All that information that is meant to be private to PA members only? What would be the point of PA?

Description of ER section Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done.

Description of Co-ed section Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Does anyone really need a sticky to explain the proper area to post a review...Really?
Martell- She was/is amazing. Oh what a hot erotic time that delicious ebony woman gave me, twice! Damn wish she was still in the hobby world. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Do tell us more about this lovely delicious special chocolate treat you enjoyed.
So now a review in Co-ed is supposed to be OK as long as it's not done in specific review form...Just call it a mini review? That hasn't been OK for 10 years. What changed? You do realize it would be out there for everyone to see whether they are a member or not? All that information that is meant to be private to PA members only? What would be the point of PA?

Description of ER section Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done.

Description of Co-ed section Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Does anyone really need a sticky to explain the proper area to post a review...Really? Originally Posted by boardman
It's only a review if its posted in the review section..if not then it's simply a COED discussion. The other thing is maybe he doesnt want credit for it and if so then he's free to post a quick summary of his experience. I for one appreciate these type of threads...as I've stated I've had some amazing hobby dates.
Well post 'em all UITB. See how well that works out for everyone.
Can't wait to read all these non-reviews that are coming!
Hell, let's post them on Reddit...

I personally value my board buddy Da Great Pxo. Please leave him da foook alone. He literally bothers no one and offers valuable Intel. Writing reviews is foooking cumbersome. I for one like his approach. Short simple and to the point. Appreciate Shine Da Great, Da Great Sisto, and Da Great Pxo while we still decide to put up with the daily abuse here. Shine Da Great approves this message. Tooodlez.......
I personally value my board buddy Da Great Pxo. Please leave him da foook alone. He literally bothers no one and offers valuable Intel. Writing reviews is foooking cumbersome. I for one like his approach. Short simple and to the point. Appreciate Shine Da Great, Da Great Sisto, and Da Great Pxo while we still decide to put up with the daily abuse here. Shine Da Great approves this message. Tooodlez....... Originally Posted by shinepro
Of course you like his approach. I is him, he is him.. and then there were 3 !

Btw, what "foooking" happened to THE END OF A GREAT ERA... why are you still here
That's the real question !! Got points for race baiting, insults... ect all the rest so now your spamming with fake reviews !

Stand by folks, I predict another ShinePoo come back/ thread spamming melt down !!
Of course you like his approach. I is him, he is him.. and then there were 3 !

Btw, what "foooking" happened to THE END OF A GREAT ERA... why are you still here
That's the real question !! Got points for race baiting, insults... ect all the rest so now your spamming with fake reviews !

Stand by folks, I predict another ShinePoo come back/ thread spamming melt down !! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Slow Monday ma'am?
Do tell us more about this lovely delicious special chocolate treat you enjoyed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sigh.... Martell... read the 2 reviews I have on her bro. Need her to come back.
Slow Monday ma'am? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Nope, not at all .. But hey,how did the circle jerking meeting go?

Does anyone really need a sticky to explain the proper area to post a review...Really? Originally Posted by boardman
Why is the ML considered the proper area to post mini reviews,alerts and ISOs?
Secrecy??
I don't see any harm in it
We're here to exchange information after all

Just a mini review/summary.. nothing too detailed
Secrecy??
We're here to exchange information after all Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Look, just stop it. There are NO mini reviews or alerts!

There is Iso & encounters... stop trying to re-write the book to fit the fake/review/mini review/co-ed spam !

Ebony, Ivory whatever... write a legit review... NEXT !
Secrecy??
We're here to exchange information after all

Just a mini review/summary.. nothing too detailed Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

That's a question St. C can answer better than I can. I'm sure he has his reasons, if he even cares anymore.

Anyway, since there's no harm we all await your first review in co-ed.

Matter of fact, why wait? Go on over and start copying and pasting.
Their club seems to be growing. Now there be 4 or 5 plus the mods they claim to have in their back pocket.
Their club seems to be growing. Now there be 4 or 5 plus the mods they claim to have in their back pocket. Originally Posted by tbone2u
It's not a claim. It's a fact jack. The mods are tired of you guys and especially a particular female hitting the rtm button. So they respect G's like myself and others who handle their own issues and don't need a foooking daily dose of BThree breast milk to get through the day. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...