Is gold digging illegal

I don't support anyone being used by male or female gold diggers unless they both have some sort understanding and or even swap...however last I checked there are a whole lot of pussy-diggers.
You can argue all you want but the answer is still no, gold digging is not illegal. Sorry if you don't like the answer but it is what it is.
True DAT!
It is almost certain if the above activities were made legal the rules and regulations that would be imposed would leave us all wishing for a return to the unregulated days before decriminalizing the activity. CE's, Taxes, Record keeping would keep many out of the legal side of the activity. This would leave us all in a weaker position that we are today.
Just curious, are gold diggers breaking the law? If the law is that you can't exchange sex for money, and that is essentially what they are doing - dating a man they have no interest in simply because he has money and/or buys them valuable things.

I'm not talking about real providers, just girls who actively go out trying to date men for their money. It's not uncommon. But I've never heard of anyone being arrested for it. I guess they could use the "but officer I wasn't dating him for his money, I actually just get turned on by 90 year old men even though I'm 25 and look like a supermodel" excuse, but that's just as flimsy as the "paying provider for her time as a donation blahblahblah" excuse for prostitution.

So how is this not something that is prosecuted? Originally Posted by rpimps
In some states, yes it is illegal and it's called "intentional exploitation of a vulnerable adult." Proving it and actually getting the authorities to prosecute, however, is another story altogether. But it is a law on the books in many states.
Oh, I forgot to add that there could be civil consequences if the prosecutor's office chooses not to prosecute. If it can be proven in court (or if an attorney believes they can prove it in court) that a person actually was gold digging, then a gold digger could be the recipient of a civil lawsuit seeking repayment of monies lost from an estate in addition to "pain and suffering."
Yes. Unless there is fraud involved, it's rarely a criminal matter. But the courts are filled with many civil lawsuits involving this type of behavior.

But "gold diggers" are totally different that sugar babies/ mutual beneficial relationships.
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2014, 09:06 AM
From the ones I have seen (never involved in, but seen from afar) it is typically other family members who have a vested financial interest who file the suits. I am sure some are well founded, but others are all about the money they see themselves not getting.

I have a friend in the business who I have become very close to over the years. We are about 30 years different in age. My parents were similarly far apart in age and I would never do that to a lady. 25-55 can work, 45-75 does not. But I suspect she would marry me in an instant if I asked, and I would ask if it were not for the age difference (and I don't give a damn about what "others think").

If we did, I suspect some of my relatives would be OK with it, some would not. Some I am sure would look to have it overturned but I know exactly what I would be doing. She has been abused and mistreated by family, "boyfriends", and supposed friends since she was young. She is just recently beginning to understand that it is her right to be truly cared for, cared about, and treated like an equal. It has been a long road for her, but it isn't money that she seeks--but some would definitely accuse her of golddigging
Doubt relatives can do much unless they can convince a judge on mental competency grounds.

otoh, then there's Sterling and the Clippers.
Doubt relatives can do much unless they can convince a judge on mental competency grounds.

otoh, then there's Sterling and the Clippers. Originally Posted by ck1942
I agree. But if you take care to plan ahead and have your lawyer and a doctor regularly check your mental health then any family members would have litttle to no standing. An annual review of the will, physical, and mental health checkup puts a lot of that crap to rest.

some family think they are owed by virtue of blood. Even when they were impediments along the way to you making that estate.