height weight desirables....

I actually do not care too much about H/W, as long as the provider is not taller than me (I'm 5'8"). I'm looking for girls that are beautiful, carry themselves well, and have the things on the menu that I prefer (intense DFK, DATY are big for me). In the short time I've been here I've been with a couple of spinners, a couple of heavier ladies and I can have a good time with either.

Kendall, I really like that you stood up and called out someone's humility (or lack thereof). We're all thinking it. There's also a provider on this thread that seems to lack that gene . . .
Kendall, humility and confidence is a fine line. Originally Posted by pfmtony
And there's a fine line between confidence and overcompensating for insecurities. . . And for the record, I don't drink alcohol.
A little humility really does go a long way Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I could not agree more Kendall! That said, I find myself even funnier when I am in the 25-28% body fat range. Fat and happy? :-)
Hey Looking (I mean, good looking lol), I'll take the humility spanking - all 5ft nothing and 130-some pounds of me

(edit: sorry my room was a mess yesterday)
Dang, look at that ^^^^.

Life is good.
WOW! Total knockout! I so look forward to seeing you again. . .

I'll gladly go clean your room if you'd like . . .
THN: Sorry I was divorced by one who looked like you. Now I am looking for 5 5 to 11 and 110 to 145 proportionately.
I like 5'10 & up and weight doesnt really matter cuz I like lots of muscles

Oh wait, your talking about HWP on the ladies.....my bad. Lol

I'm only 5'4, a little heavier than I want to me. But I have nice muscle tone in my legs, arms and a nice firm ass. If I or others are overlooked because weight or our measurements that don't fit into someone's ideal, I personally feel they are missing out. Js
Hey Looking (I mean, good looking lol), I'll take the humility spanking - all 5ft nothing and 130-some pounds of me

(edit: sorry my room was a mess yesterday) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Mess? All I see is one hot blonde.
Laura, you're a doll!! Don't change anything.
Laura, you're a doll!! Don't change anything. Originally Posted by angusranch
I agree with you Angus - hwp and bcd performance have little to do with each other, for the most part. I prefer The Laura Lynn experience Ty very much...lol
I LOVE THIS THREAD !!!

It's interesting to see what the different opinions are....

My take is...... a women is sexy when she is confident, horny and has a fire burning from brain to bosom.

You can have a perfect body all day long.......but if you dont have the sex appeal....then the experience isnt near as exciting.
THN: Sorry I was divorced by one who looked like you. Now I am looking for 5 5 to 11 and 110 to 145 proportionately. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
No worries. We all have our things. I just liked the pic and thought it was relevant to the subject.

(If it makes you feel any better i won't knowingly see family lawyers. Feels so icky just being around them - truly the lowest of all life forms).
I LOVE THIS THREAD !!!

It's interesting to see what the different opinions are....

My take is...... a women is sexy when she is confident, horny and has a fire burning from brain to bosom.

You can have a perfect body all day long.......but if you dont have the sex appeal....then the experience isnt near as exciting. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I subscribe to this philosophy.
Angus and Papacorn, you two totally get why Laura Lynn is my girl crush!