Dan Rather Worries That The Media Has Become ‘A Business Partner Of Donald Trump’

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm mean you are a lot hotter than that aren't you, SASSY?

Did you try to be clever okiebilly? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
more selfies?
Just found out why. Had to do with Bush. Look at my last post Lexus Lover Boy. Originally Posted by SassySue
My post is still GOOD!

You are posting on here ....

"He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had"???

and ... and ....

....you don't even know why CBS fired his ass?

Do the country a service, ok? ... If anyone tries to hire you ...

... to vet the prospective Muslim refugees BEFORE the come ....

... Please turn the job down ....ok?

... And for God's sake please don't take a job at the Post Office ...

... the lose enough shit already!!!!

One things hookers forget (or never knew) not all the guys they fuck have inferiority complexes or need "female confirmation" .... You're no exception!
I'm mean you are a lot hotter than that aren't you, SASSY? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hope so! And the reason Dan Rather got fired is because, and I will repeat, he discovered President Bush went AWOL from the military! Did you read the article or not? Here it is again:

http://www.people.com/article/dan-ra...-george-w-bush

Still think Bush is a hero?

You guys never post anything worthwhile on here, all you do is cyber bully. Most of your posts don't even make sense!

It's a good thing I have a thick skin. The only reason I keep coming back is because I like to debate the issues. You haven't offered anything concrete or factual to back up what the GOP has done to help the economy or the middle class working citizens in this country. Want to start? How has the GOP created jobs in this country? High paying jobs? How many jobs have they sent overseas? What did Bush do to help the middle class? Want to answer a few of those questions Lexus Lover Boy? Or do you want to lower yourself further by resorting to name calling and cyber bullying?

Did you know that the extreme right wing wants to privatize and/or eliminate social security completely and that most Americans are against it? Did you know they also want to cut back on public education and/or privatize that. In Europe, a college education is free. So is medical care. We are about the only developed western country in the world that does not have national healthcare for all.

Why don't you come back with some facts to back up what you are defending, instead of resorting to name calling?
And the reason Dan Rather got fired is because, and I will repeat, he discovered President Bush went AWOL from the military! Originally Posted by SassySue
Wrong again! Please don't take that vetting job, ok?
She must make EKIM nervous that he will have some new competition for the 2017 DOTY award ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You know after Undercunt got caught by his gay lover surfing ECCIE and had to disable his account...

I thought that Assup had this years DOTY in the bag but now I don't know. Ivan has been coming on strong lately and now we SaasySue throwing her brainless hat into the ring.
I hope so! And the reason Dan Rather got fired is because, and I will repeat, he discovered President Bush went AWOL from the military! Did you read the article or not? Here it is again:

http://www.people.com/article/dan-ra...-george-w-bush

Still think Bush is a hero?

You guys never post anything worthwhile on here, all you do is cyber bully. Most of your posts don't even make sense!

It's a good thing I have a thick skin. The only reason I keep coming back is because I like to debate the issues. You haven't offered anything concrete or factual to back up what the GOP has done to help the economy or the middle class working citizens in this country. Want to start? How has the GOP created jobs in this country? High paying jobs? How many jobs have they sent overseas? What did Bush do to help the middle class? Want to answer a few of those questions Lexus Lover Boy? Or do you want to lower yourself further by resorting to name calling and cyber bullying?

Did you know that the extreme right wing wants to privatize and/or eliminate social security completely and that most Americans are against it? Did you know they also want to cut back on public education and/or privatize that. In Europe, a college education is free. So is medical care. We are about the only developed western country in the world that does not have national healthcare for all.

Why don't you come back with some facts to back up what you are defending, instead of resorting to name calling? Originally Posted by SassySue

SissySue is just a "Evolving Basic Bitch"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzphQ-9B47U
Still think Bush is a hero? Originally Posted by SassySue
Still think Rather is a hero?
He's probably partly responsible for Bush's re-election by exposing media bias for what they are. The mouthpiece for the DNC.

In that respect, yeah, he's a hero. He's also a disgrace to the journalistic profession though.
more selfies? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Really struggling for relevance Okiebilly. Small minded like your dick that you are so proud of.
So you actually thinck that the Communist Broadcast System, CBS, did something against Dan the liar Rather to protect BUSH.........hah, hah, hah.

Sassy, you need to check the tin foil, I thinck there is a leak.
Dan Rather was fired by CBS because Rather used fabricated evidence to slander W just before the 2004 election. Any other version of this story is as much a lie as the lie Rather tried to perpetrate against W.
It is getting much harder for a journalist to disgrace journalism as the standards have fallen so low.
The good thing is that people with a modicum of intelligence know to read and listen with a filter for the lies and the bias.
The shame is that very few if any journalists can be trusted to report the truth. This also includes the FOX network.
Bonjour.

Really struggling for relevance Okiebilly. Small minded like your dick that you are so proud of. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
small dick? here is a t-shirt that I wear
It is getting much harder for a journalist to disgrace journalism as the standards have fallen so low.
The good thing is that people with a modicum of intelligence know to read and listen with a filter for the lies and the bias.
The shame is that very few if any journalists can be trusted to report the truth. This also includes the FOX network.
Bonjour. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Very few mainstream news channels can be trusted to broadcast the truth, in my opinion. Fox news is very biased toward the right and anyone with half a brain can see that. So is CNN. Has been for a long time. CNN less so. You certainly have a right to your opinion. In my opinion, Bush is one of the worst presidents this country has ever had. It's a shame he stayed in office so long. I have no qualms saying that.
You know after Undercunt got caught by his gay lover surfing ECCIE and had to disable his account...

I thought that Assup had this years DOTY in the bag but now I don't know. Ivan has been coming on strong lately and now we SaasySue throwing her brainless hat into the ring. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And don't forget about the other " candidates " that've thrown their shit on the walls here, manassmuncher and suckclown. It ought to be an interesting " campaign " for the 2017 DOTY poll winner !