Seeking Arrangement.com

I have had luck there, but tend to have more luck with civilians.
~Sugar Relationships~ are not for everyone but if both parties are on the same page can be very rewarding and fulfilling!! I have been in a few ~Arrangements~ in which we both satisfied one anothers needs... I have personally had luck on SA, but like everything else online, there are several fakes ~ time wasters and game players... Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel

They seem like pretty short term in any event. Would you say that us the usual case?
I would like a arrangement,but this is the wrong place to find it.
I would like a arrangement,but this is the wrong place to find it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I disagree. I have a wonderful arrangement with an amazing lady which had it's roots here on Eccie. Of course, to be perfectly honest, I wasn't seeking an arrangement at the time, it just evolved that way because the lady and I clicked from our very first meeting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this is any type of SD/SB site, just that it can happen. Every situation can be unique.
An arrangement or a ATF?
An arrangement or a ATF? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Arrangement. We see each other an average of twice per week and speak on the phone almost every day.
Arrangement. We see each other an average of twice per week and speak on the phone almost every day. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Yep. Definitely an arrangement