Joe

You know what I find funny though? Some people feel that they need Joe Rogan - but you really don't. Cmon, back when we were all kids, we all had that one friend with an older brother that was a complete loser that would smoke pot in a room with blacklight posters and tell you that Mayans invented the internet. Originally Posted by Presj22
Leave Al Gore out of this.

elg……
[QUOTE=Willie Wanker;1062738455]
You know what I find funny though? Some people feel that they need Joe Rogan - but you really don't. Cmon, back when we were all kids, we all had that one friend with an older brother that was a complete loser that would smoke pot in a room with blacklight posters and tell you that Mayans invented the internet.[/QUOT Henry RoE]

Lol. That's not all the show is about. It's one of the only shows that covers a genuinely diverse list of guests and topics, regardless of politics or subject matter. He's had guests that you might not expect like: Oliver Stone, Steven Pinker, Neil Degrasse Tyson. Bernie Sanders, and Henry Rollins.
Also guests you proabaly dislike: Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Tulsi Gabbard The long format and Rogan's relaxed interview style gets people to let their guard down and open up. The discussions are almost always interesting and entertaining.

Rogan has been a target long before the Covid bullshit because some people can't handle that a show that would have Bernie Sanders on one day, and Alex Jones the next. That's exactly what I like about it.
It doesn't matter If Spotify decides to not host his show, he still won't be canceled. His show has more than enough viewers and support to survive a change of platform or even to go Independant. Originally Posted by Presj22
I thought Letterman was diverse too.. After all he had Leno on his show
Neil Young doesn't even own his own music

I know a lot of you are upset that Spotify is censoring Joe Rogan for “barely using the N word”. After all, we should hear Trump when he’s at home - I bet he sounds like Drake talking to Dave Chappelle
I know a lot of you are upset that Spotify is censoring Joe Rogan for “barely using the N word”. After all, we should hear Trump when he’s at home - I bet he sounds like Drake talking to Dave Chappelle Originally Posted by Presj22
if a rumor not working well for ya, start a new one ????
if a rumor not working well for ya, start a new one ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Where was there a rumor started?
I know a lot of you are upset that Spotify is censoring Joe Rogan for “barely using the N word”. After all, we should hear Trump when he’s at home - I bet he sounds like Drake talking to Dave Chappelle Originally Posted by Presj22
Rogan pulled those shows, not Spotify.
He'll be fine. Spotify doesn't want to lose him. Even if they did, he already has offers that will pay more.
It's all good.
Fuck the Noise