The New Yorker magazine: "Donald Trump was Bailed Out and saved from Financial Ruin by Muslim Billionaire Prince on two occassions

You are showing everyone what an ignorant fuck you are. You know nothing about business. Everyone who succeeds in business has also failed. Especially in real estate, new projects can be financed on an individual basis. Loans are often non-recourse, secured solely by the property being financed. You can develop 100 projects, declare BK on 4-5 of them, and still be extremely successful.

Why don't you just admit you and all the Dems are instinctively anti-business? You hate taking risks and can't stand anyone who isn't as risk-averse as you are. You only support candidates of the coddled political class who feed on the public teet all their lives. It doesn't matter what kind of businessperson the Republicans put forward - whether Romney the private equity whiz, or Trump the real estate magnate - you will finds ways to twist and spin their success into failure.

You're like the fat lazy unathletic slob who never played Little League but trashed his neighbor for "only" hitting .400. Meanwhile you were too scared to come to bat once.

You Dems are jealous and worthless. Bernie Sanders is the poster child for where you're heading. You leech off the productive parts of the economy. You seize the fruits of others' labor and are obsessed with controlling, extorting or destroying every successful private enterprise or concentration of wealth in existence through your ever-increasing taxes and regulations.

So why don't you just admit it? DEMOCRATS HATE BUSINESS. Period. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ramble much? lol
Ramble much? lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Chapped Pussie, Vagisil much? lol

Chapped Pussie, Vagisil much? lol

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
are yall a couple now? He can't speak for himself?

lol
  • DSK
  • 08-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Hey numnuts no one said they loaned him anything. Do you know how the business process work when businesses are on the verge of collapse and looking for investors to bail them out or buy them out when they're failing? He had help from the MOB on construction, stiffed small business owners, filed for bankruptcy half a dozen times and the Muslins bailed him out multiple times as he ran his businesses into the ground. Had they not he would be managing a chain of Burger Kings right now.

and no I'm nowhere close to being that rich I didn't have parents to give me seed money in the form of tens of millions of dollars.

Try as you may there is no way I will allow you to spin this story. Instead I will pin it to your ass. So just be careful how you respond. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are a stupid, uncomprehending sumbitch. They didn't bail his ass out to be nice, they made money you ignorant fuck. They didn't give him a penny more than they had to - how else could they pay for their fucking harem?

If you are going broke you sell that 99 Chevy of yours for 500 bucks, even though you paid 2000 for it. You take the loss, and the guy bailing you out takes advantage of your misfortune.

You are too fucking stupid to talk with about this subject.
are yall a couple now? He can't speak for himself?

lol
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You'd be the "#Grubered" minion possessed with multiple personalities, Sissy Chap ... Undercunt ... Woomby.