Best large breasted provider in Houston

Pretty big ones
Too bad no taint was posted.
Fuck it........... i'll play..............

Kimmy_From_DFW has some NIIIIIICE naturals..... **I know, she's not from Houston but visits a lot**

She's In town BTW..........

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2216102

Privder Dara has some NICE naturals......

Mary @ Exotic Latinas has some real nice BIG Naturals........

Summer Rayne had some BEAUTIFUL tits..... Watching them bounce as she rode me was heaven......

Submissive Draya has some nice ones also, not BIG but plump and nautral..........

Fluffy Bunny has some real nice big natural ones also.......!! First time I met her, I could have sworn they were fake..... They sat up just right and she let me play with them...... NOPE..... ALL real......

that's all I can think of right now....... I have more pics of big tittied chicks but don't feel like digging through my hard drive for them........

RoxyG is definately the one to see. Very large natural G's that are plump and full with no sag. She is also a cool chick to spend time with.
Thanx Threshold!! Check me out hun I have pix in my reviews just not on my showcase
Thanx Threshold!! Check me out hun I have pix in my reviews just not on my showcase Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny
Why dont i just come by and see you again so we can have another personal photo shoot again and some fun........!?

~BESITOS Amor~

Summer Rayne’s profile doesn’t show up, is she on P411 or out of the hobby?
Summer Rayne’s profile doesn’t show up, is she on P411 or out of the hobby? Originally Posted by Curved65

She left again but she'll be back............. She always does......

I wonder what happened to DDDebbie from back in the day.

She was hotter than a firecracker, huge natural tits, and extremely good looking.
  • bbkid
  • 10-30-2017, 01:36 PM

She was hotter than a firecracker, huge natural tits, and extremely good looking. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hmmm. I always thought you married her!!!
Hmmm. I always thought you married her!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
Nah, according to rumors a hot black provider with natural DD's had my hobby baby. The good news about the kid is that I took real good care of him and his momma, and pretty soon he will be an employee at Louisville making around $50,000 a year as a freshman point guard. He has an agent lined up and will probably be bringing around $5,000,000 a year in the pros. Of course his white daddy took good care of him and he will supplement me when my retirement kicks in. No doubt I will be a millionaire several times over as is guaranteed in the contract that Coach Pitino and his agent buddies wrote up and signed.
^^^
Holy shit. Your old decrepit ass isn't fertilizer yet.

And you might of procreated? Proof there is no god.

She was hotter than a firecracker, huge natural tits, and extremely good looking. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Who DDDebbie...............???

She's till around.... has a family though.....

She had some BIIIIGG titties

How has natural selection NOT killed off all you old ass fucks?