Dear Maggie

Those fucktards. I hate it they are running you off!

So if I want to see you, I need to do it before you split from ECCIE so I will have your contact info?
Maggie I was not referring to phone contact or emails. I was referring to PM's only! That's no different than listing activities in reviews. I everyone is going to eventually get arrested!
I have had many elder members suggest I leave Eccie all together and never look back, to delete my entire showcase and just "disappear" Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Who gets your seat?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfipuaIA68

Hang in there...
You have the right to say yes or no to anyone, and if you don't feel safe or have a bad feeling..say no. A bad session is not worth the donation or the hassles!!
Maggie I am sorry you are being stressed out by all of this and just know things will get better.. I think to every one provider, there are atleast 5 stalkers.. lol
Not trying to be funny, but it is so true. Sad and Scary.. but true.

I admire you for calling it as it is on the board..
Most of us go through these things,
but bringing it to the for front has always made me feel it would make it worse.

Eventually they go away.. ignore, ignore and RTM the pm's being sent to you.
It is almost definite that he would come back as a new handle name, though it has become easier and easier to stop them in there tracks.. atleast in my experiences.
All the crazies want to do is drive you crazy.. don't let them.

Stay Sweet and remember to breath..
Do not let anyone have that much control over you and your well being.

You got this!

P.S. I also wanted to add that Gardo is one of the sweetest gentleman you can meet.. I am certain he meant no harm with his question.
Now have a great and Safe day everyone!
Maggie, I am really sorry you have be subjected to this scary, obsessive, crazy, stalker type behavior.
It is your right to see who you want. Keep your standards high and continue to be careful and cautious.

For all you idiots out there - A lady does not have to see you just because you want to see her. Just accept the "No" and move on.
If anyone questioned her account of the events, here's pretty strong evidence...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335371

Holy Cow!
Maggie, I you aren't asking for advice ... you don't need any. I have never heard anything but compliments about you, your looks, skills, judgement, and personality. Don't know if we will ever get together but I fully expect that, if we do, I will be fortunate to be in the company of a beautiful and exciting lady.

There are quality people on eccie. Some chaff ... some wheat. eccie needs you more than you need eccie. It's nice to know you are out there.
Who is Maggie ?
The asswipe is gone, Maggie is still here. Thanks mods for the quick action. Maggie, hope you got a nice up swell in business from all this. I know my interest is much higher :-) Hopefully you will change your mind about leaving ECCIE. There really are a lot of nice people here. Don't let the jerks win.