Well don't cha just think the Dallas gunman was courageous and brave

Look I am not paranoid but I can see through all these innuendos - it's obvious that liberals are despised in these forums and the usual suspects will do anything and everything to ridicule us and hold personal agendas. We liberals have done nothing wrong in the last 8 years but vote for the candidate who we thought was best qualified and we can't celebrate our victory without being brutally attacked in these forums.
Wombraider, pizza lover, yssup rider, big tex, WTF, IVa biggen, have taken you conservatives to school and have argued their points with clear facts and without malice - yet you fucking republicans can't stand to be wrong.
I am sick of you guys and I am contemplating deactivating my account - I will not let you republicans dictate to me how to live my life!!! I am so sick of you guys I have tried praying for you guys but you guys can't seem to leave well enough alone - every darn day you guys have something hateful to say about the POTUS and yet you call yourself patriots??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE it goes both ways here. There's monkey poo being thrown at everybody, not just you.

If your skin isn't thick enough and it's doing you harm then maybe you should deactivate your account.
  • shanm
  • 06-16-2015, 04:17 PM
WE ... no one is ought to get you. They don't even know who you are. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Jeez Idiotville ISD grammar cop! Get your shit together!
Look I am not paranoid but I can see through all these innuendos - it's obvious that liberals are despised in these forums and the usual suspects will do anything and everything to ridicule us and hold personal agendas. We liberals have done nothing wrong in the last 8 years but vote for the candidate who we thought was best qualified and we can't celebrate our victory without being brutally attacked in these forums.
Wombraider, pizza lover, yssup rider, big tex, WTF, IVa biggen, have taken you conservatives to school and have argued their points with clear facts and without malice - yet you fucking republicans can't stand to be wrong.
I am sick of you guys and I am contemplating deactivating my account - I will not let you republicans dictate to me how to live my life!!! I am so sick of you guys I have tried praying for you guys but you guys can't seem to leave well enough alone - every darn day you guys have something hateful to say about the POTUS and yet you call yourself patriots??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Now reread what you just posted. You claim that you liberals have "taken" the "conservatives to school" .... and "have argued their points with clear facts and without malice" .....

.. Really?
WE it goes both ways here. There's monkey poo being thrown at everybody, not just you.

If your skin isn't thick enough and it's doing you harm then maybe you should deactivate your account. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Looks like you have joined the gang and have decided to have an agenda with me as well. Are you guys little children and get a kick out of these games ? Grow up and be a man for once in your life. Do you think I can't read through your pathetic innuendos? Why sir do you have God is great at the end of your signature? Are you still trying to attack my religion? You don't know me from Adam's house cat yet you choose to take up an agenda with me? Why ?
  • DSK
  • 06-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Honestly, you can't be this bizarre of a person without a mental illness. Either that, or you are a comedienne.
Looks like you have joined the gang and have decided to have an agenda with me as well. Are you guys little children and get a kick out of these games ? Grow up and be a man for once in your life. Do you think I can't read through your pathetic innuendos? Why sir do you have God is great at the end of your signature? Are you still trying to attack my religion? You don't know me from Adam's house cat yet you choose to take up an agenda with me? Why ? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
He doesn't have "god is great" in his signature. He has "God is love".

You are such a fucking retard. Are you in the cell just down the hall from Sup? Everybody knows he's in the nut house. If you're not you should be.
Looks like you have joined the gang and have decided to have an agenda with me as well. Are you guys little children and get a kick out of these games ? Grow up and be a man for once in your life. Do you think I can't read through your pathetic innuendos? Why sir do you have God is great at the end of your signature? Are you still trying to attack my religion? You don't know me from Adam's house cat yet you choose to take up an agenda with me? Why ? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Are you serious?
"It ain't nothing like black pussy on my dick, word to the motherfucking DJ Quik, I play hoes like dominos, slapping bones, AMG is on the motherfucking microphone, I slang dick, bitch, nothing more and nothing less"

Am I right?
You need professional help, God Fauxing Christian.
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions and words of the president of the country and if a progressive republican doesn't do it for you, Hillary Clinton did as well. So watch you say is unpatriotic. We are being the most patriotic by asking questions and demanding answers. Why don't the progressive liberals demand any answers?
Why don't the progressive liberals demand any answers? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They will perhaps get the truth and then be compelled to respond appropriately.
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions and words of the president of the country and if a progressive republican doesn't do it for you, Hillary Clinton did as well. So watch you say is unpatriotic. We are being the most patriotic by asking questions and demanding answers. Why don't the progressive liberals demand any answers? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your President, while hoping that he fail, is not called PATRIOSIM, but rather TREASON!!!!!
Oh get a grip
Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your President, while hoping that he fail, is not called PATRIOSIM, but rather TREASON!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Shut up and mop.
Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your President, while hoping that he fail, is not called PATRIOSIM, but rather TREASON!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Are you kidding me Obama has disrespected our country before he was even President, and unfortunately for us these last 18 months he will make his hatred for this country all come to together, and I believe his climax will be very close to Deneesh DeSouza's documentary Obama's America 2016

"From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" the THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

'Senator Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing." Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails — perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ..."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "
Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...QehjZTmegET.99

ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME: "which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past". WE ELECTED THIS POS

THIS MAN HAS NOT SHOWN RESPECT FOR AMERICA OR IT'S PEOPLE, EVER!!!!!
THERE IS AN OLD ADAGE, ONE MUST EARN RESPECT, THIS MAN DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!