Who the fuck is Paul Walker?!?!

ok....you're answer was fishy
Interesting...
^^^^Interesting...
Nope I've never had a session with Dorian... Originally Posted by eleganttif
I briefly met Dorian at a social back when I 1st got on the board in 2013 and he's definitely not Paul Walker.. Originally Posted by eleganttif
Are you completely & utterly confident in the above mentioned statements?
I had a session w/Chaz(sometime in June) and Paul Walker(let's just say he's been around).

Never had a session with Dorian but I did meet him briefly at the poker social in 2013(along w/others). I say briefly because as I arrived he was departing he greeted everyone at the table and bounced...

I am not affiliated with any of the 3 none of them asked me to speak up.. And to be completely honest I'm not particularly fond of Paul Walker(because of the drama that always seems to follow him) or Dorian(mainly because of his board persona).. I'm speaking up because I know matter of factly none of them are the same people. And if I had to give a full descriptions of the 3 I can say they aren't even similar except for the melanin...

I can see how someone would suspect PW and D for having multiple handles. But Chaz is very UTR I screened the hell out of him myself and it still took me months to agree to that session. He ended up being very cool and I would see him again.

I don't gain a thing by telling y'all they aren't the same people !! I don't even think Dorian is really into "round and brown" I could be wrong but he's never hit me up for a session even after the social..

It's not fair for the provider and/or the client for people to spread lies and rumors about people they have never met.

I have no idea what's fishy about that.
Positive I can pm u and give u details if you would like. Unless someone was lying and pretending to be u which I highly doubt...

In this business you must train yourself to remember details and faces. So although u may have forgotten our brief meeting I didn't..

And I know you aren't PW and he isn't you..
It's time to channel the famous debate quote by Senator Lloyd Bentson:

Eleganttif, I knew Paul Walker.
Paul Walker was a friend of mine.
Eleganttif, you are not Paul Walker.
He's no friend of mine..
Has anyone ever seen PaulWalker & Dorian Gray in the same room?

"Sometimes the best way to hide something is out in the open."
Who said that? What does that even mean? Doesn't matter. I said it 'cause he said it. So now, he was famous & that basically getting said by two well-known guys.
-
Has anyone ever seen PaulWalker & Dorian Gray in the same room? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Have you ever been in the same room with him?
We may of occupied the same cranial case @ some point in time. Past. Present. Or future
We may of occupied the same cranial case @ some point in time Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You shared hats?

Just another one of your handles? Who are you trying to fool. Try not to reply as Wakeup Originally Posted by oilman12
👍
That Dorian Grey chap cheats at poker
He's no friend of mine.. Originally Posted by eleganttif
You sure are going to alot of trouble trying to convince DG that he's not PW.