Is this the death of ECCIE?

invitation-only. but I have been on two, one was boring as fuck (I "resigned" after 3 weeks), the other caved after a while, due to lack of participation. in my mind the Private Forums are vastly overrated. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung is spot on. I did agree with Tinman's post about the private forums but I did that more to tease WEC and I suspect Tinman wrote his post for the same reason.

WEC, I don't understand why you keep posting about private forums, both here and in OH2. It's obvious you dislike them and the people who visit them. Yet you keep mentioning these private forums, keep promoting them, and keep describing them as this awesome online hobby nirvana where all the hot providers & cool guys hang out.

That's just not true. Sure there are a few providers in private forums but those same providers can also be found on ECCIE, OH2, P411, PrivateDelights.ch, Twitter etc. A sensible provider will never limit herself to just one private forum, no matter how "cool" the guys are over there. This isn't high school. She's worried about paying her bills and putting food on the table, not whether she's part of the cool clique or not.

Are there a few small private forums? Yes.

Are you missing out by not being a member of these forums? Not at all.

Sorry to disappoint but there are no super secret super exclusive private forums which only gives membership to powerful popular people. Most "private forums" are forums you know about already such as the ECCIE Men's Lounge, OH2 Men's Locker Room, TexasSunshine's private forum etc. None are difficult to get into. None are as popular or as busy as ECCIE or OH2 itself.
I've tried oh2, but can't get anyone to vouch for me, I've even seen two ladies and they said they sent dms to the mods, but when i contact the mods, they said they never received any dms, �� Originally Posted by jamesdal77

I’ve been attempting to have several verified on oh2 lately. I was finally told he’s been very busy and he’d get back with me as of a week or longer ago. but no word yet! Clients get annoyed but please believe we are sending dm’s for verification on ur part . Ck also advised me clients must have references from two providers to get verified not just one . So yea
Adapt and persevere to persevere. Supply and demand will work itself out.
  • SeV
  • 11-07-2019, 02:42 AM
Make sure you’re doing your reviews along with your vouches gents.
Recently is always best
Be very careful on social media LE an the guberment is trying to save us from ourselves sad day
I hear there's a come back in the works..
I hear there's a come back in the works.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
State your source please or are you just hoping?

IF Eccie is coming back, meaning, allowing ads, ect., then once that word is out, people that have disabled or quit posting will return and I am curious to see if the zero tolerance rules, especially insulting others, even for having a different opinion, are going to work. The trolls that have remained are still cyberstalking posts, insulting others and hijacking threads. So that means the trolls that come back are going to make it that much more unbearable as it was before for the real exchange group to want to share info and participate in discussions having to be lurkers and use PM for the majority of their discussions.
State your source please Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
We're not allowed to discuss much less link anything from the private review forums. How do you even know about them?
I log on and check 3 pages just to stay in the know. I just want eccie to bounce back and be great again.
I log on and check 3 pages just to stay in the know. I just want eccie to bounce back and be great again. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Amen, sister.
They need to do something more for the Providers than just put a picture gallery up.

I remember a Provider spilling the beans on a new part of the site for them that was promised to come online. From the looks of the interactions with Providers here, I would guess they are still waiting for it. I figured alot more traffic would happen if it (site) was more friendly to them.
^^^ I agree ^^^
There's still providers around you just have to find the right ones
Private forum is the future. Don't ask to join. They find you....

Currently there are five with sixth opening soon.

#makingecciegreatagain
Has it occurred to any one this is the death of bait & switch. This is the death of any girls who are low cost invested in.. and the time for women who enjoy what they do and do it with class and professionalism to shine? Eccies new photo galleries have beconded the eternal need for real pix. Ones taken by a photographer. Ones that highlight high class women invested in this lifestyle.