~Inside My Hotel Room~

There was no insult... Gem mas profile states she is 37 which is 3 years shy of 40
So, yes.. she is almost 40 years of age. Simply stating a fact.. Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
The way it reads, it does appear you are trying to use age as an insult, be if fact or not. What did age have to do with your comment anyway?

No, I've never seen Gemma, so I'm not a WK.

Nor am I taking sides on saying if her comments was appropriate or the intent of the OP's picture.

I will say that some of the best providers I've seen are "old" as deemed by our youth obsessed culture.
The way it reads, it does appear you are trying to use age as an insult, be if fact or not. What did age have to do with your comment anyway?

Nor am I taking sides on saying if her comments was appropriate or the intent of the OP's picture.

I will say that some of the best providers I've seen are "old" as deemed by our youth obsessed culture. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC

They use age insult just like when they use spelling as a insult because they have nothing to really talk shit about so they find the stupidest shit to say.. That's how most FUCKTARDS work but Gemma don't let what he say bother you especially when he has nothing but that to say typical WK
I mentioned her age as it would be a factor toward her level of maturity..
Why is a 40 year old woman so concerned with a 20 something year olds posts?
Even to the extent of hurling insults, calling her names and using foul language? Seems very elementary and not the behavior of a woman in Gem mas age group.
I thought maturity comes w/age..

I will say that some of the best providers I've seen are "old" as deemed by our youth obsessed culture. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I miss you too!! When are you back in KC?

Awww... thanks sweetheart!!

Its all good.. I'm BLESSED ;-)

Hopefully life is treating you well...

miss you Originally Posted by Nia Baby
Even to the extent of hurling insults, calling her names and using foul language? Seems very elementary and not the behavior of a woman in Gem mas age group.
I thought maturity comes w/age.. Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
Its a hooker board wtf do you expect roses & glitter smh
Fucking roses and glitter! LOL
I thought maturity comes w/age.. Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
I'm 30 something, who's 40? You keep making me older in all your posts. I'm not offended. Try pressing another button dude, no matter how you word it, I get it! I'm no fucking spring chicken--- But, I am a FOX!!
A fox in the hen house...go figure. Age is only a factor. We all know many much older who look much younger than their age and vice versa. My money's on the more experienced aspect for getting real. Fewer games in my experience because they don't have to do so. In other words the number doesn't matter that much. You look good to me.
I have found in my hobby experience that older woman provide great memories and one hell of a good time
I have found in my hobby experience that older woman provide great memories and one hell of a good time Originally Posted by wjs67448
Number 1--- I'm not your girl, we aren't friends.
Letter b--- What irritates me is that you can't carry on a simple conversation. You post kiddy fb shit and get mad when we call you out on it. Grow up.
Lastly--- You're more like the scarecrow than dorothy but that's just my PO. Originally Posted by Gemma34
lets not forget
-small font? wtf?
-interesting, there is none, that's a pic of a hotel breakfast? what hotel? why is this interesting? it is not
O my fuck!! What are you bitches babbling about?! Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Lol.. The opening post was seemingly innocuous then all this vitriol that followed was a bit of a surprise. I'm sure there is a history behind that. This is a whore board as someone here pointed out so maybe it was more subdued than it should have been.

I think nia should have her fluff. That's what this useless part of the board is for. Shits and giggles and whatever doesn't belong in the fuck and be fucked world. But nia should have expected this to happen and she sorta did. This board is filled with shits hiding behind their lame reps but that's how things are in this world. The shits can have whatever small piece of the world they own. Too bad that's not enough and they have to bring drama into everything they touch. Glad you had a nice breakfast that day Nia. Everybody should enjoy a nice meal once in a while.
Thanks ... Yes baby.. That is what the sandbox is for.. "shits and giggles" ..

Im glad my post made such a "splash"...
... my inbox is pinging!!!

Lol.. The opening post was seemingly innocuous then all this vitriol that followed was a bit of a surprise. I'm sure there is a history behind that. This is a whore board as someone here pointed out so maybe it was more subdued than it should have been.

I think nia should have her fluff. That's what this useless part of the board is for. Shits and giggles and whatever doesn't belong in the fuck and be fucked world. But nia should have expected this to happen and she sorta did. This board is filled with shits hiding behind their lame reps but that's how things are in this world. The shits can have whatever small piece of the world they own. Too bad that's not enough and they have to bring drama into everything they touch. Glad you had a nice breakfast that day Nia. Everybody should enjoy a nice meal once in a while. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Desperation is a great color on you.
THANK YOU!!!

That's VERY sweet baby..

I can not answer that question ; but I will say this...

I'm young , beautiful, educated & classy.. Some women are just intimidated by that

They hate what they cant ever be...

Hatred & Jealousy

Some people are just full of hatred, and you cant fault them for being anything else than what they are....

But you can bet that I will ALWAYS be beautiful, intelligent and BLESSED ;-)

And they will always be.... well, just "them"...

Nia your post was adorable...

It puzzles me as to why someone would even be concerned with what you write. Especially at almost 40 years of age. And you being in your 20s.. There is no excuse for name calling and insults. Sounds like hatred to me as well. You did good by remaining a lady and not returning the favor by using foul language and hurling insults back. This speaks VOLUMES about your character!! I know you have a temper and I am so proud of you for remaining a LADY
Key word.. Don't lower yourself by any means. I know you personally as a sweet girl who is considerate of others, highly intelligent and EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful... Well done!!! Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker