American pussy VS Russian pussy

all pussy stinks......it just depends how much u paid for it to help u forget.

now for.the ones odorless.....perhaps they are younger no kids and few dicks. or just better at using douche.

I have seen plenty strippers wipe.with feminine and.deodorizing wipes before next lap dance and let me tell u it would make u think they just hopped out of a bath. Originally Posted by cum1more
All Pussy has an odor. That does not mean that all pussy stinks.
A lady's outward physical appearance has nothing to do with this either.
  • xtrem
  • 01-27-2014, 01:18 PM
Here you go Let us know how the taste turns out. http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-19/20745111
He is right!!!! Most girl's here have an smell, some not god-awful, but a smell, and I am not talking about just providers. When you go to other countries, he states Russia, I say Central America and South America, those ladies don't have it.
That being said most of them never douche but let their body cleanse naturally which is a big part of the problem here in the states, I didn't know til I had a few with a female OBGYN doctor, she asked me if I had notice that here, I busted out laughing and said <"Yes", then she went on to inform me of the difference American women take care of themselves, plus their terrible food choices.
The ob/gyn suggested women douche more... Thats different, considering most obis will tell you its not that good for you.
The ob/gyn suggested women douche more... Thats different, considering most obis will tell you its not that good for you. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I couldn't tell who he was referring to when he said "they" don't douche...
I call bullshit on all that.....just wash your snatch....problem solved....
I call bullshit on all that.....just wash your snatch....problem solved.... Originally Posted by Russ38
There's washing and then there is washing.

There are some on here who may just need a towelette. Others a fire hose.
There's washing and then there is washing.

There are some on here who may just need a towelette. Others a fire hose. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL.....or possibly a full out Hazmat Response Team....
Chernobyl did it Originally Posted by HumbleHobbyist
Radiation kills the smell

There are some on here who may just need a towelette. Others a fire hose. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or maybe some antibiotics.
SMOKING.......

That makes the cooter smell funky (and a lot of other things)