Conservatives Should Love Uganda!!

• BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 10:04 PM
I like the part where BertJerk says he's a Christian. THAT'S Funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How can you know if another man is a Christian or not?
Bert Jones self loathing Christian provider fucker lmfao !
Hey, BertJerk! You said you were a Christian. Don't you read what you post? Can't blame you if you don't. Jesus wouldn't, either!

• BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey, BertJerk! You said you were a Christian. Don't you read what you post? Can't blame you if you don't. Jesus wouldn't, either!

You were laughing about it, old guy. That implies you think I'm not, hence the question, how would you know?
  • BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Bert Jones self loathing Christian provider fucker lmfao ! Originally Posted by ghandiup
I don't have sex with prostitutes.
Let's see. Did Jesus preach racial superiority? Did Jesus preach hatred toward "crackers"?

So, no. I sincerely doubt if you're a Christian. You may think you are, but I doubt if Jesus does.

Besides, you're gaming us, Marshall. Everyone knows that.

Long Live, MARSHALL!!!!
Lets face it, Bertie gets his political view from some hack Hollywood liberal's screen play. Even the great Norman Lear couldn't pull off writing for conservatives and had a failed sitcom. Bertie's is racist, stereotypical, wildly ignorant, and worst he is totally unaware and proud of it at the same time.

Of course I think that Bertie is one of our all time assholes.
How can you know if another man is a Christian or not? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
It is difficult, but it is easier to know if he is a christian or not by how he "speaks" to and of others.
  • BJerk
  • 12-24-2013, 07:18 AM
It is difficult, but it is easier to know if he is a christian or not by how he "speaks" to and of others. Originally Posted by LexusLover
At least you were able to give a decent reply. COG, it seems like your definition of a Christian must include feeble idiots who let you run over them.
Not at all, BertJerk. Christians are those who follow Christ. It's obvious you don't. Jesus did not preach hatred. He did not preach about the superiority of the Jews, or any other race. He did not preach reliance on anyone other than God. Just the opposite of what you post, BertJerk.

• BJerk
  • 12-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Not at all, BertJerk. Christians are those who follow Christ. It's obvious you don't. Jesus did not preach hatred. He did not preach about the superiority of the Jews, or any other race. He did not preach reliance on anyone other than God. Just the opposite of what you post, BertJerk.

It's pretty ridiculous for an atheist such as yourself to attempt to teach Christianity.
I'm not an atheist. And you don't need a divinity degree to know that you are no Christian. In any sense of the term. You can't support racial hatred and follow Christ. Racist whites who think the can are as delusional as you.
another brilliant argument. How hypocritical you all are, debating who's the better Christian.

Bunch of whoremongers, homos and perverts in a cross-measuring contest.

LMAO!
AssupRidee, DEM, as usual, you delightfully miscomprehend what is going on. You're so cute when you're stupid. I'm not claiming to be a Christian, BertJerk is. He's wrong, and so are you.

But Merry Christmas to you, AssupRidee, DEM, you maggot infested heathen!