Let's ALL start a Benghazi-related thread...

There are now EIGHT Benghazi-related threads started by Whirlaway on just the first two pages of this forum.

Come on, Whirlaway. Won't it suffice to post any Benghazi-related link or bit of commentary in a thread that already exists? Why do you think all this thread-starting nymphomania is justified?

You know, Whirly, there are other scandals going on now, too... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes, indeed.

Just for starters:

Nothing has been done to address the out-of-control growth of health care spending. The "reform" plan passed three years ago simply seeks to expand a badly broken, massively expensive, terribly dysfunctional system. I know few people who believe that implementation isn't going to be chaotic and very expensive. Peter Orszag told us several years ago that the new legislation would "bend the cost curve." It does that, all right -- but in the wrong direction!

Nothing has been done about financial reform. The TBTF banks are about 60% bigger than they were in 2007, and a lot of community banks are being virtually starved out of business. Dodd-Frank did far more harm than good, and instead of fixing anything we've simply built a bridge to the next financial crisis. Among other things, in my opinion, we need a new version of Glass-Steagall, updated for the needs of a 21st-century financial system.

Nothing is being done to address the desperate need for entitlement reform. Neither party appears likely to address issues such as the need for means-testing, for example.

Tax reform is desperately needed. Our code is simply a national embarrassment.

Then there's monetary policy, trade policy, various regulatory headwinds, etc., etc. The list of structural impediments to robust, sustained economic growth goes on and on. And none of them are being addressed by either of our dysfunctional parties, both of which are only interested in serving up demagoguery.

The Benghazi issue would probably work well for Republicans if more of them were perceived to be statesmen rather than political hacks only interested in scoring victories over the opposing party. But in that regard they're no better than Obama, who obviously is only interested in the same, and has no intention of making any tough decisions or undertaking any serious efforts to fix or reform anything.

But look at their approval polling numbers lately. I think that's why Republicans are likely to simply shoot themselves in the foot over this issue.

I believe that a large and growing number of people would prefer to see congress aggressively address all of our myriad problems, not just Benghazi.
Methinks Whineaway needs to get a job.
Fucking spell check let me down...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So did your "education" ... snick.
Benghazi threads: you can never have too many! Originally Posted by ExNYer
Untrue

Maybe I'll just merge them all into one. Our first Superthread in the box.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Untrue

Maybe I'll just merge them all into one. Our first Superthread in the box. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
spoken like a true man in the business aka MOD

the higher the thread count, the more time spent on the website, the more time users spend on the website the higher the price for advertising becomes, etc etc

post away me buckos
You gotta LOVE "Hillary does Benghazi". It's a SAD story.
I vote for Superthread
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I vote for Superthread Originally Posted by JCM800

ditto

that will put a ball gag on whirlie and JD, and about damn time
Superthread! Great idea CC. sweep all this shit into one corner and leave the other three for Obama lies.
There is not near enough bandwidth to start threads covering all of Obama's lies, Assup. But it's nice to know that my avatar is starting to improve your intelligence.

Still, your greatest accomplishment is being named . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

• CJ7
  • 05-10-2013, 12:06 AM
you and your constant dipshit of the year cartoon has backfired on your maturity ... keep it up

Big Brother got your pic on the way to meet with JD ..

Untrue

Maybe I'll just merge them all into one. Our first Superthread in the box. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
So I actually sat down to do this tonight....and come to find out there are currently 61 separate threads in the Box with "Benghazi" just in the title. Who knows how many others there are without the word "Benghazi" in the title? So fuck that whole idea!
So I actually sat down to do this tonight....and come to find out there are currently 61 separate threads in the Box with "Benghazi" just in the title. Who knows how many others there are without the word "Benghazi" in the title? So fuck that whole idea! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Give Trendy another two weeks and we will have another 61 Benghazi threads to contend with!
So I actually sat down to do this tonight....and come to find out there are currently 61 separate threads in the Box with "Benghazi" just in the title. Who knows how many others there are without the word "Benghazi" in the title? So fuck that whole idea! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Slacker.
And 57 of them were started by Whirlagay.