Its Wednesday Night & time to Rate Dos Hos! {{{Let's Make a Deal Edition}}}

• Toyz
  • 10-18-2014, 08:22 AM
Name That HO Bachelorette Edition coming soon to a Hoogar board near you. Stay Tooned to the Toyz Entertainment Division (TED) of TNN

Speaking of Toons wait tell you see the review on Minnie by Goofy that is fucking hilarious.Coming soon on the ToyZ Toon Netwook Originally Posted by RandB fan
Also watch for the return of "Survivor: Hoogar Island" this coming winter! WHO will make the cut? WHO will be voted off?

What happens when 10 Austin Hoogars are put on an Island with no manicures, no white knights & only one Monger to earn their donation from?

Who will disappear with no trace? Who will be killed and eaten for food?

Stay tuned...
Also watch for the return of "Survivor: Hoogar Island" this coming winter! WHO will make the cut? WHO will be voted off?

What happens when 10 Austin Hoogars are put on an Island with no manicures, no white knights & only one Monger to earn their donation from?

Who will disappear with no trace? Who will be killed and eaten for food?

Stay tuned... Originally Posted by Toyz
So the cast will include BBW's?
Oh sorry man. I didnt think of that cause I won't pay any Hoggar 300 an hour so its not an issue for me.

Enjoy Hawaii!! I miss Kauai...more of a hiking/explore the beaches kind of guy. Originally Posted by Toyz
Lived there as a kid, and GET THIS..... lived on Midway for 2 yrs too..
shoulda have MiMi in the mix, but of those listed, how in the world can one chose just one... hell it's like snacks,, betcha can't eat just one.. !@!@@@
I can verify 2 out of 3, and would be hard pressed to pick just one
  • Toyz
  • 10-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Lived there as a kid, and GET THIS..... lived on Midway for 2 yrs too.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Sweet! I really loved the laid back attitude on Kauai. "Two scoops" of rice with every meal was fun.

I've seen some beautiful sights in my life, but the Napali coastline (Kauai) might be the most beautiful.
  • Toyz
  • 10-18-2014, 03:36 PM
So the cast will include BBW's? Originally Posted by Whispers
You cannot have beaches without whales....and sea lions...and walruses...
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Wow! The lead has shifted from one MILF to another, to another! I might have to schedule a triple with these three just to see...

With 24 hours left to vote, if you have a favorite & you haven't yet cast your vote-now is the time.
You forgot to mention that, apparently, Asian Ann can peel a banana with her feet.
You forgot to mention that, apparently, Asian Ann can peel a banana with her feet. Originally Posted by FoulRon
That's NOT the ONLY thing she can do with her feet !!!
I have seen two of the three, and found that Asian Ann is a lady of many talents with Clair a close second. Ann would be my choice as the lady behind the curtain.
Oh, Bugle Boy, I worship the ground you walk upon.

Y'all like me. You really like me!

I'd like to thank the Academy. . . .

Comedi-Ann

(This thread is fun. Thanks, Toyz.)
  • Toyz
  • 10-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Oh, Bugle Boy, I worship the ground you walk upon.

Y'all like me. You really like me!

I'd like to thank the Academy. . . .

Comedi-Ann

(This thread is fun. Thanks, Toyz.) Originally Posted by Asian Ann
Thanks for graciously allowing me to include you in one of my little games. I think this one WAS fun & showed how much you, Claire &,Rosie are appreciated by the community!

No losers here... All three have dedicated fans!
Just to be nominated, I am deeply touched. (Bullshit! I wanna win!)

Now I want the rest of ECCIE to touch me everywhere.

Ann
Just to be nominated, I am deeply touched. (Bullshit! I wanna win!)

Now I want the rest of ECCIE to touch me everywhere.

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
Ann, MILF of our choice,

I LUV the way you go for it .... each and every time !!!

OR if you prefer the more modern version:
  • Toyz
  • 10-20-2014, 05:57 PM
****POLLS WILL CLOSE IN TEN MINUTES****