Sending "Dick Pictures" To Providers ... Why? A Question to Providers ...

I wonder if READY2LEARN was one of them after I declined to see him he sent me a picture of his Winky... In which I replied back " Baby Dick " & Then he went on to defend his winky... Smh

I normally like to send out pics of me demonstrating my Kung Fu Iron Penis
I rather a face picture to see that you don't have crazy serial killer eyes. I have turned down many for sending dick pics. It turns me off as bad as haggling really! Automatic block!
I rather a face picture to see that you don't have crazy serial killer eyes. Originally Posted by Anna Star
You mean like this?

You mean like this?

Originally Posted by boardman

You mean like this?

Lol : )
You mean like this?

I would see you but No Daty damn snaggle teeth
No cookie for boardman ...
How about a provider asks a facial picture for screening?
Nope. Not doing that either. The provider posts pics or sends pics, because that is the product I am considering making a donation to for her time and companionship. No need to put any photos of me or my junk on her electronic devices.

If it is a screening requirement I just fail screening and move on.
How about a provider asks a facial picture for screening? Originally Posted by lengninai
I'd send a dik pic before a face one...ijs
I would see you but No Daty damn snaggle teeth Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Does that mean I passed screening?
Does that mean I passed screening? Originally Posted by boardman
Meow
Please include a banana for scale. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair

Lulz.
Between all the comments/posts about guys needing to shower and all the mention of taint photos, I'm thinking the providers need to start acting like they love dick pics before the guys move onto other unwashed body parts