BEST HEAD/BEST DATY 2015

Jessica UTR Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Ditto on Jessica utr but I have not seen her this year
Need to see her again next year.
I would say "Mndimorgan".

Here skills are great and the body & looks are just as great. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Yep I agree
Oh I forgot my girl Myra wow!!! I did see her a
Few times this year and she is cold at her head
Game too.
And I forgot Brandee69...she can suck start a Harley! That's a good thing Brandee! I guess the worst BJ I ever had was simply amazing anyway! I've only had one that I would call bad and that was with a RW girlfriend. She got her teeth on it too much and that wasn't good.
I havent played all that much this year...but the most memorable head I had this year was with Jules Jaguar...just the way she toom her time and made it seem like she would and was content with sucking my dick for hours. She just put her mouth and tongue on every inch on my cock, slow and sensual. I normally like the pse face fucking deep throating gagging bbbj, but JJ made me rethink
And I forgot Brandee69...she can suck start a Harley! That's a good thing Brandee! I guess the worst BJ I ever had was simply amazing anyway! I've only had one that I would call bad and that was with a RW girlfriend. She got her teeth on it too much and that wasn't good. Originally Posted by tortpicker
Haha! Thank ya for the kinds words Tort! I enjoyed every inch of it!
I havent played all that much this year...but the most memorable head I had this year was with Jules Jaguar...just the way she toom her time and made it seem like she would and was content with sucking my dick for hours. She just put her mouth and tongue on every inch on my cock, slow and sensual. I normally like the pse face fucking deep throating gagging bbbj, but JJ made me rethink Originally Posted by plove35
Thank you very much for your post. Let's do it again soon 😘
And I forgot Brandee69...she can suck start a Harley! That's a good thing Brandee! I guess the worst BJ I ever had was simply amazing anyway! I've only had one that I would call bad and that was with a RW girlfriend. She got her teeth on it too much and that wasn't good. Originally Posted by tortpicker
Lmao!!! that's to funny but I can concur with you
Only seen branbee69 once and her head game was
Really Really good I had to stop her because I wanted
F S but if I didn't man she would have made me go
Quick. Easily in my top 10 best head game in 10 years.

Thanks Brandee69 had a great time
Thank you very much for your post. Let's do it again soon 😘 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Never met J J but heard about her head game
Very nice with it.
Thanks to all for their comments in this thread I
Have gain new info appreciate it. Looking forward
To another great year next year.
where are the DATY comments from the ladies?
oh yes, best bbbj in no particular order though eack one was granted stock in MY DICK LTD.
MYRA
MNDIMORGAN
LINDSAY LEE
RED HEADED JULIE
*GINGER*
RYLIE DAVIS
ALONG CAME HONEY
CHARLOTTE BLUE
where are the DATY comments from the ladies?
oh yes, best bbbj in no particular order though eack one was granted stock in MY DICK LTD.
MYRA
MNDIMORGAN
LINDSAY LEE
RED HEADED JULIE
*GINGER*
RYLIE DAVIS
ALONG CAME HONEY
CHARLOTTE BLUE Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Ikr ladies chime in on who gives you the best DATY
It's all fun and love.
I would say "Mndimorgan".

Here skills are great and the body & looks are just as great. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
+1
Lmao!!! that's to funny but I can concur with you
Only seen branbee69 once and her head game was
Really Really good I had to stop her because I wanted
F S but if I didn't man she would have made me go
Quick. Easily in my top 10 best head game in 10 years.

Thanks Brandee69 had a great time Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you!☺️❤️
Thank you!☺️❤️ Originally Posted by Brandee69
Absolutely love anytime

Hobby smart and safe B69