Huge Natural Boobs - But not BBW

CaseyKK Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Thanks babe but I consider myself bbw
CKK = BBW = big boobie waterlicoious...

I hope lol...must luv for boobies
Thanks babe but I consider myself bbw Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Yeah, but only if BBW stands for Big Boobed Woman.
Thanks babe but I consider myself bbw Originally Posted by CaseyKK
OH. I don't think you are but ok.
Yeah, but only if BBW stands for Big Boobed Woman. Originally Posted by NordicJag
There ya go!

BBW: Bodaciously Bawdy Wench for me.

Boatloads of bootyful boobiage on ECCIE. Happy St. Paddy's Day to shamrockin' mammaries of assorted sizes, from mouthful to mammoth!
Lol..like that fancy
Firm and all-natural 38H here
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2018, 11:22 AM
This request is hard to find, I've only had 2 spinners with natural large breast out in Vegas over 10 years ago, big breast always come with a huge gut unfortunately
This request is hard to find, I've only had 2 spinners with natural large breast out in Vegas over 10 years ago, big breast always come with a huge gut unfortunately Originally Posted by BLM69
Really? I know several ladies on here and in the real world who would dispute that blanket statement most vehemently! You've evidently not gotten lucky recently with the right naturally busty broad, darlin'. Irish luck that you and the OP find your GG-cup (GOOD GAWD!) twin pots o' gold over a rainbow-light waist soon.
Ladies, chihuahua burritos make your boobies bigger and firmer ...
Tbh I think it’s normal for natural big boobed girls to have a little meat on their body. Just like y’all want curvy women but want zero fat on them too. I don’t get it lol
Tbh I think it’s normal for natural big boobed girls to have a little meat on their body. Just like y’all want curvy women but want zero fat on them too. I don’t get it lol Originally Posted by CaseyKK

I, for one, ENJOYED your body babe........ Patiently awaiting your return to HTown........................

I, for one, ENJOYED your body babe........ Patiently awaiting your return to HTown........................
............ Originally Posted by threshold
Perusing her Showcase pics, I think she looks amorously awesome, too. If I were a guy, I would be all over that! More bounce for the ounce!
Ladies, chihuahua burritos make your boobies bigger and firmer ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I wrap my rascals whenever they are cold, but so far my pink-peaked pinnacles still stand at a mere 44C. Maybe I really should add guacamole?!
Mine are big and natural and I’m petite 💋