Condom help! It won't stay on!

Scuff it up with 120 grit before rolling it on to allow better adhesion.
Seriously try the his and her lube suggestion if you are sure sizing isn't the issue, ie too big or too small doesn't work.
Look at Condom depot. I'm sure they have a condom small enough for you. 1.3 inches of dangling death.
+1 on the female condoms. And they are only "too good to be true" if you are just absolutely hell-bent on going bare. .02
I am developing a condom suspender. Elastic, clicks on to the rim, runs around the waist and clips on the opposite side rim. Expected on the market 2Q 2014.
The Skyns are my favorite. They are also latex free. I would suggest getting a variety pack (3 different styles), trying them out. I like the Skyns Lifestyle Large, myself.

http://skyncondoms.com/us/

CVS has them as well as Condom Sense. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I don't know if it's skyns brand, but if the problem is a small issue - which I've had happen in this "it won't stay on" kind of issue, they make a "snugger fit" version as well. I've seen it sold at the drug stores and walmart. They are a little harder to find, but I think that kimono brand carries them or ask the condom store for the snugger fit or smaller sized condoms - again, if that might be your area of concern.

In my experience, having them "too tight" has never had a condom come off of a guy. Having it too tight, and not enough lubrication and too much friction has had one break. Just being honest about things here. That was ages ago - but hey - we live and we learn.

Do what you need to do to take care of your needs and keep yourself SAFE. (and the lady). That's what's most important.

here is a link to some different brands of snugger fit condoms...

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/229/pid/3328
This is your best bet.

and this will keep your balls out of the way.

Female condoms work great you should try them.
Get some dick suspenders. Originally Posted by InviteMEin

Oh, now that made me giggle. :-*
  • coven
  • 12-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Just sayin'
Attached Images File Type: jpg fingerCot.jpg (12.2 KB, 116 views)
The Skyns are my favorite. They are also latex free. I would suggest getting a variety pack (3 different styles), trying them out. I like the Skyns Lifestyle Large, myself.

http://skyncondoms.com/us/

CVS has them as well as Condom Sense. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Though they say they are not latex, they really are, Polyisoprene is a man-made latex, and as such, it has many similar properties. It does not, though, contain the various allergenic proteins found in natural latex, and will therefore not trigger symptoms in most allergy sufferers. But I do agree the fit is different from Trojan. Have used both without any issues.
You need suspenders.
Question Please
Do most Ladies provide a variety of size?
I'm not needing a mag by no way But, most are so tight around the base it actually makes me sore the next day. Don't need extra large, don't need normal maybe an in between ?????
Just asking
Ones are a great brand for the one size fits all and sensation. But again the female condom the best answer for hard to fit/maintain male versions.
Hey to all you fellas that really need a solution...

try, the condom brand, Playgirl in a white with purple print box.

They can be found at my my place! I will even show you how to use properly! or...

I have seen the at Condoms To Go, but sometimes luck into the at Big Lots...

Truly hope that helps...