Screwed up things happens to us ladies too. 47 okays and the dude still flakes.

He is stuck in traffic at a stand still for 30 mins. That is his story.
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I'm in Colleyville ... there are days I am in a total of 4 hours of traffic daily!

And it fucking sucks ass!!!

Midcites construction and DFW airport construction and 635 construction

UGH ... I hate it!!!

This is exactly why I prefer to "hobby" closer to home. I'm not getting out in what is now almost Houston-like traffic to sit for hours both ways unless, as a friend of mine used to say, "dat pussy be lined wit GOLD!"

And that pussy, just like Cinderella or Julia Roberts, doesn't work here. Or, if you DO, PM me, I'll buy some gas for THAT.
Ive had guys run out of gas, get tickets and have wrecks coming to see me. I tell the guys over and over again dont speed and if you see you are running late let me know. I dont take away from his time if he is 15 minutes late. We all are going to run late traffic is crazy is this area. It better to have a late client then no client for alot of reasons. I do agree if he knew he was going to be late he should have let you know earlier. Have a great day and becareful and safe.
Just pick up the phone and call ....
Well takes all the fun and challenge out of the hobby.
I agree with the OP! a text seems 2 work, I am always ready when a date is set! BUT yes indeed its a 2 way street, thats when my DNS list gets longerrrrrr n longerrrr... LEXUS-
Hi Kaylee. You were always on time for me! Miss you, too.
I recently had a provider cancel on me - it seems a pipe broke in her apartment and the landlord had to come over. Did you ever get that fixed hun?

She had the courtesy to cancel in timely fashion. Props for that.
I never said I DON'T cancel, but I do respect someones TIME and I AM ready to time. And if I KNOW I'm going to be late (which is rarely) I WILL get a hold of you the second I know I'm going to be late.

Yes, I got it fixed thank goodness....lol
I'm in Colleyville ... there are days I am in a total of 4 hours of traffic daily!

And it fucking sucks ass!!!

Midcites construction and DFW airport construction and 635 construction

UGH ... I hate it!!!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
+1
I had one cancel on me this week. I did not find out until I sent a text at 3:35 saying I was about 15 minutes away from our 4 pm session. Got a text back saying sorry I can't make it. Oh well, that is the way it go sometimes.
I had one cancel on me this week. I did not find out until I sent a text at 3:35 saying I was about 15 minutes away from our 4 pm session. Got a text back saying sorry I can't make it. Oh well, that is the way it go sometimes. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Well that is not good....
Ok, here is a scenario for your consideration.... a "regular" of a wonderful lady works out of town - like in NYC.... he schedules an appt, like usual, for a Friday @ 2pm..... however, his Thursday PM flight back to DFW is cancelled and he has to stay over one more night... knowing he will not be back in DFW in time to honor the appt, he notifies the lady around 8pm the night before, advising that it is highly unlikely that he will be able to keep said appt.... AND offers to comp the lady for the cost of the session... yet the lady still holds it against him and now does not return his requests for appts... so whilst feeling bad and kinda sad that said lady is no longer willing to see him (she, in prior meetings, would go out to an early dinner with the gentleman after their meeting, so it is not like she was not familiar with him nor comfortable with him...), he is moving on... but still does miss the company of the lady - what is this guy to do?
That's a bummer....I would have been fine with that, especially as you were a regular and comped the lady. I recently had an overnight scheduled with a p411 member. He contacted me at 3am the day of the session to inform me he needed to cancel due to a car wreck and he would comp me 10% of the session. That was all fine, and nice, except I never received the 10% and it has been a week. I'm trying one last time to contact him and verify this was not a misunderstanding. I would prefer that he have not said anything and just cancelled rather than offering to comp me and not following through.
I don't think there is much you can do to change the ladies mind. Every provider operates differently, but IMO you did everything right.