Response to review of me from NTX972

Miley07, thank you for posting it helps me a lot.
. THANKS FOR THE IMPUT BUT LIKE I SAID ILL BE CLOSING OUT MY ACCOUNT!! Originally Posted by miley07
This is probably a good idea Miley!

Wonder what my customers would say if I took this posture with them when there was input given?
Jeeeez! Does this always happen with a negative review? I think that both providers, and hobbiests can and will make mistakes, being new.....I hope to learn from mine.
Upselling to GFE around here is an unspoken no-no simpy because of the quality and number of A-list gals in the area. Greek and certain "fetishes" are the only acceptable upsells. If you hit a guy up for more money for standard GFE, that won't get you much (if any) repeat customers.

Reading the review, both sides did everything wrong, him for staying and paying upfront and her for well.....what do you expect on backpages?
She responded to a review. As posted many many times, once that happens, the thread is locked down.

In a very unfair way, this thread has been left to go on now and dog pile on here for 3 f*cking pages to the point she is now looking at leaving ECCIE.

And here I was hoping this sort of shit was ended when ASPD died.

OTHER provider replies to reviews are locked very quickly but not hers?

Why?

Instead of asking her to send a PM to close her account, why not look at why this rebuttal to a review was not closed once she had posted it.

FYI. Go search the damn provider ad forum for the word roses and you will find 71 ads with that word so don't try and tell Miley that use of that word will somehow hurt her. It sure works for the other 70 ads. I didn't search for other terms but I'm sure there are quite a few that use diamonds and other "cute" words because they think it helps avoid the police. Just like many avoid listing services here.
LL

Do you have any idea of how many posts are made in one day? Some fall through the crack like this one.

It's now closed.
First, there is no rule that states that a response needs to be closed. In this case her response led to some interesting discussion and some good advise given by folks that have been around for a while. It also allows the readers to get an idea why certain events take place and why. Sorry you did not agree Lazurus. but then you have not been right on much lately. If she leaves eccie then that is her choice. Several weeks ago I was the one who suggested giving her a chance, and let her past be left behind. That is what we are doing.

I left this thread open and intended to close it later, but SP did. Now we will go back to other things.