Let's Get it on - Music to groove to....

I'm a very happy man that understands reality, have fun at the U2 concert with the hot young beast grandpa and I'm sorry for telling like it is but don't like to sugar coat things much. Originally Posted by BLM69
1. Your posts speak otherwise to your happiness.
2. I will have a good time, thanks.
3. You're telling it like you perceive it, not as you see it.
4. You don't need to harsh everyone's day to "tell it like it is". There's enough of that in the RW.
5. Enjoy your hobby, man
Show me a man comfortable enough in his masculinity to the point where he can wear a powder blue tailcoat tuxedo with silver trim and all the embellishments. Some could only hope to be so smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WclAFJSvyWw
Show me a man comfortable enough in his masculinity to the point where he can wear a powder blue tailcoat tuxedo with silver trim and all the embellishments. Some could only hope to be so smooth. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
To paraphrase... a man walks down the street in a suit like that, people know he's not afraid of anything.
Show me a man comfortable enough in his masculinity to the point where he can wear a powder blue tailcoat tuxedo with silver trim and all the embellishments. Some could only hope to be so smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WclAFJSvyWw Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
quiz: can you give the first name of each of the Floaters (no listening to the song, first, that is cheating)?

Ralph, Paul, Charles, Larry.. they each gave his own name during a verse in that song.. that 40 year old, basically forgotten song.

if you got all 4 right? fuck, you need to get a life (me included)

extra credit if you knew 2 of the Floaters are brothers.
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
I have always wanted to do it while listening to "We will, we will, ROCK YOU!
Push Push in the bush
Marc Antoine
Enigma
Sade
Max Sedgley - Slowly
Massive Attack - Angel
I like that massive attack song... downloaded.
Okay shoot me But Tracey Bird the watermelon crawl. I know but omg I love it. And the video holy crap.
1. Your posts speak otherwise to your happiness.
2. I will have a good time, thanks.
3. You're telling it like you perceive it, not as you see it.
4. You don't need to harsh everyone's day to "tell it like it is". There's enough of that in the RW.
5. Enjoy your hobby, man Originally Posted by texassapper
Yup spot on!
Okay shoot me But Tracey Bird the watermelon crawl. I know but omg I love it. And the video holy crap. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Had a listen. You must be Country...I'll bet there's a good story behind why that song works it for you!
  • harry
  • 05-25-2017, 10:20 PM
Prince's "Diamonds and Pearls" is a great album to get it on to. Very sexual and at over an hour long it's perfect for a session. I like old school R&B and Sinatra too for those GFE moods. Then there's something to be said for
Nine Inch Nails "Closer" too.
Saving Abel - Addicted
Billy Currington - Must Be Doing Something Right.... gets the juices flowing or anything with sexy lyrics.
Saving Abel - Addicted
Billy Currington - Must Be Doing Something Right.... gets the juices flowing or anything with sexy lyrics. Originally Posted by NatalieRaine
Thanks for the Billy Currington... I'm not a Country listener...hadn't heard of him. Found "People are Crazy" & "Pretty good at drinking beer". Reminds me early Jimmy Buffet before he went full Caribbean.