Can you see a difference?

of the following Guideline . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
of the following Guideline . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
well I read it again and I have a question

with all the links by Op that my virus checker will not let me open

What is/was the topic ????
If you had better comprehension ability you would realize that your question was answered BEFORE you asked it.
If you had better comprehension ability you would realize that your question was answered BEFORE you asked it. Originally Posted by chefnerd
you opened the links ????
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 06:14 AM
Why did I get that from his comments, Yssup?

... Because it surely seemed that-way to me.
Not that I asked you for any clarification.
Why do you always interrupt the conversations of others?
You interject yer-self into every thread.

... but IF you were implying that, WTF.
Lemme me give you the actual numbers:

OBama - 70 million votes 2008 - 66 million 2012
Trump - 69 million votes 2016 - 74 million 2020
TRUMP GOT MORE!

... By comparison - we're supposed to believe Biden got 81 million.
11 million than OBama's best.
Just sayin'

... Like the thread states - Can you see a difference?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
We have very low voter participation in this country. Trump helped change that.

People did not vote for Joe Biden....they voted to get rid of Donald Trump. So yea....easy to see Biden getting 81 million votes. You can't see it because you can't imagine anyone voting against the lying bastard because you believe his every word.
The difference is under Trump we want America to succeed and flourish. Under biden his supporters want to be perpetual victims. These virtues are being rejected. Thus the wide disparity of attendance between the Trump and joeys events.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 11:32 AM
The difference is under Trump we want America to succeed and flourish. Under biden his supporters want to be perpetual victims. These virtues are being rejected. Thus the wide disparity of attendance between the Trump and joeys events. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yea , that's it, you want America to succeed so you can then order around follow Americans who want to have control of their own bodies, marry anyone of sound mind and age.

You want America to succeed so you can then shove your beliefs down their throats!

Little Pink Houses...
mmmm seems more off topic that what a admin told me that I still do not buy into

sooooo Whats the topic of this thread ????
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 11:58 AM
!
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 11:59 AM
mmmm seems more off topic that what a admin told me that I still do not buy into

sooooo Whats the topic of this thread ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Good point.

How about this?

Who give a fuc about a political rally?
All that matters is who has the most votes.

Jesus....you'd think the OP wants us to argue which band is better?

So the perfect answer is....Who gives a fuc.

Except I think the OP didn't stick around long enough to debate his point!
Based on the admitted confusion as to the OP by the major participants in this Thread.
Thread is closed.