Professionalize - My Time Is Essential

Good thing your time is precious to you, have a feeling you'll have a ton of it on your hands.
Good thing your time is precious to you, have a feeling you'll have a ton of it on your hands. Originally Posted by powermad
Lmao!!!
When someone says "My time is important". What they are really saying is my time is more important than everyone else's time. At least that is what I have observed. Hobbyist have their time wasted by Providers far more than the other way around in my opinion. But of course the OP can do whatever she wishes and more power to her. But I think this post and this prepay policy is going to free up a lot more free valuable time for her.
If a guy has to get in his car and drive to a store to get a gift card for a deposit, I have to wonder why he doesn't just keep right on driving to an AMP. There he can get (usually) excellent service from a (usually) very attractive provider, no references required, no scheduling hassles, no deposit required, no risk of NCNS, and an hour of FS for less than most Indy providers are asking. What's wrong with this picture?

Oh, and no risk that the provider will keep his deposit and never schedule the session.
I must say maybe some of the responding members have been looking in a cess pool of providers with poor presentation. As a heterosexual straight woman, I've browsed and viewed provider websites who require deposits. In the way they presented themselves - whether it was pictures, biography or A photo shoot gallery, it made me want to book a session with them. Deposit and all. I mean, there are some top-notch women and professionals in this industry valued at even $1000 for a two hour session - you just have to find them.

It's no different than comparing strippers vs entertainers. The very distinct difference between watching a girl on stage clogging around in a Texas two-step, and another coming on stage later putting on a show and slaying the pole while still oozing sex appeal.

*With all the above in mind:

You can do it, but know how to go about doing it. Realize you're tapping into an entire different group.

Good Luck!
Why are so many words capitalized? Am I supposed to read them as if you're emphasizing all of them? That SURE is an ODD way of SPEAKing.
don't forget the added complexity of accounting for your income.. will you book the revenue when you receive it as a deposit, or wait until the associated session is completed? will you have an "accrued cash receivable" account on your balance sheet?

oh wait, you are filing an Income Tax Return, right?
don't forget the added complexity of accounting for your income.. will you book the revenue when you receive it as a deposit, or wait until the associated session is completed? will you have an "accrued cash receivable" account on your balance sheet?

oh wait, you are filing an Income Tax Return, right? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Im not an accountant, but i believe the accoiunt would have to be "deferred revenue". It would be in liabilities, then transfer to income once services are rendered. That is, if she is using accrual accoumting. If using cash accounting, she would recognise the revenue when the deposit was made.

Again, i am not an accountant.
If using cash accounting, she would recognise the revenue when the deposit was made.
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
which deposit? the cash or the semen?

"deferred revenue" is okay, too, the specific term used is not a material issue.
If using cash accounting, it would be the cash deposit. If using acrual accounting, when the semen deposit was made... That would the revenue part... After subtracting her expenses, then she would know her inCUM.

How did I do for a non accountant?
If using cahs accounting, it would be the cash deposit. If using acrual accounting, when the semen deposit was made... That would the revenue part... After subtracting her expenses, then she would know her inCUM.

How did I do for a non accountant? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Ha! there you go.. nice work!
I must say maybe some of the responding members have been looking in a cess pool of providers with poor presentation. As a heterosexual straight woman, I've browsed and viewed provider websites who require deposits. In the way they presented themselves - whether it was pictures, biography or A photo shoot gallery, it made me want to book a session with them. Deposit and all. I mean, there are some top-notch women and professionals in this industry valued at even $1000 for a two hour session - you just have to find them.

It's no different than comparing strippers vs entertainers. The very distinct difference between watching a girl on stage clogging around in a Texas two-step, and another coming on stage later putting on a show and slaying the pole while still oozing sex appeal.

*With all the above in mind:

You can do it, but know how to go about doing it. Realize you're tapping into an entire different group.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
^^^^^Pretty much!
My time is ESSENTIAL to me. I'm a younger provider (21) and deal with my client relations solely and to my best ability. To my dissatisfaction I've found some FLAKES, individuals not coming after they've scheduled, and not doing reviews as promised so I've decided to take deposits for my session. NO ITS NOT SKEPTICAL!! What's the hardship in purchasing a GIFT CARD and booking?
No personal info involved, and only the loaded amount is accessible. Also the deposit goes TOWARDS your session?! If your serious it shouldn't be any hassle. If trusting the provider with a security deposit is an issue all I can say is TRY & SEE . If they are deceptive about the arrangements after you've booked, acknowledge that in the/a review . If you were satisfied and see its professional and prompt REVIEW THAT!! Originally Posted by MCMXXX
You must be one of the many providers who only gives a shit if HER time supposedly gets wasted, forgetting that some providers will have a hobbyist get ready to go see her, spend 45+ minutes driving across town in traffic, getting to the supposed area she tells him to drive to and she goes radio silent on him. It is all the cost of the hobby on both sides of the fence. I agree that there are some guys who schedule and not show up for their appointed time, but that can also fall on TCB skills of the provider. ALWAYS confirm at least an hour, if not more, but not too far out, before the scheduled time and if the guy does not confirm back, do not consider it an appointment and move on.

Writing a review is an option of the hobbyist to do or not do, regardless of what he says in person and definitely not pending on what the provider feels about a review. Now, if you give a special donation (like $25-50 off) for a the hobbyist to write a review and he does not, then yes, you have a beef. A good reason why the review special should be on the second time he comes to see you because not only will you do a great first impression session to get his repeat business aka more money for you, but also, he will look forward to seeing you again and saving some money in the process.

With the saturation of providers here in the D/FW area, you are going to find that most guys are not only going to be reluctant to give you a security deposit before seeing you BCD, but also, since that is often considered drama and an unnecessary and TIME CONSUMING step in the appointment process, the guys will move on to the next provider on his list.
A deposit, which would be a portion of the session fee, is not the worst ideal. Problem is there is flakiness on both sides, with hobbyist and providers.

So, If a hobbyist puts down a deposit and the provider flakes, how does hobbyist get his deposit back?

Best thing you can do, if someone flakes on you, let others know via CoEd.

Everyone should be professional.
^^^^^Valid concern. In my opinion, if a provider accepts a deposit and flakes (cancels or doesn't show up), the onus is on her to return the deposit. If a gent is open to rescheduling that's one thing. But I don't see a reason for her to keep it if there was no time actually allotted for the gent to enjoy her company. And I don't think it would be unreasonable for a gent to write a review or a co-ed post to give a heads up to others.

That said, I do think there is a lot of mistrust about providers taking deposits and dashing. If a provider is verified, reputable, and has a presence on here with reviews and such, I'm just not sure why that would even be a thing. Speaking for myself, I'm a savvy ho. In addition to being unethical, scamming a potential client for a $100 or so deposit is not worth all the time and effort I have put into building up my visibility (including on this site, other review boards, photo shoots, paid advertising, creating and maintaining a website, cultivating a following on social media, etc.) And not to mention the future coins and benefits of engaging in good business practices.

In the case of the deposit incentive I offer, the deposit is deducted from the overall session donation and I offer a savings percentage. It's relevant to what I've seen done by some 3 and 4 star hotels I've booked in the past.