Preferred 411, 6 month subscription are you kidding?

I say it’s worth it...that really depends how much you truly rely on it to book with ladies though
I say it’s worth it...that really depends how much you truly rely on it to book with ladies though Originally Posted by Analeese
Wow...look who I'm under!
Shoutout to Gina & team, who got my old account unlocked after 5yrs of not being used and i'm back and using it less than 2 days later.... This is why p411 is worth it.
You Go Girl
Shoutout to Gina & team, who got my old account unlocked after 5yrs of not being used and i'm back and using it less than 2 days later.... This is why p411 is worth it. Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Shoutout to Gina & team, who got my old account unlocked after 5yrs of not being used and i'm back and using it less than 2 days later.... This is why p411 is worth it. Originally Posted by LuciaConte
That's freakin awesome!
Really don’t know if it’s worth it heck I don’t even get screened half the time and the ladies don’t even use the site anyway some do tho I don’t use bitcoin and understand why I can’t just pay the $149 for the year
  • 04-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Great News! Reassuring that P411 is shooting for quality, and not quantity.

More Unicorns....less donkeys lol
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Great News! Reassuring that P411 is shooting for quality, and not quantity.

More Unicorns....less donkeys lol Originally Posted by 8701
They are collecting all the donkeys, then triple the membership on you guys.
  • 04-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Sounds brilliant, wondering if they are taking silent investors?

I need to put some money from the market to work.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Can't hate the hustle
Was about to renew. But now they have it $100 for 6 months instead of a year, WTF? But I am gonna feel compelled to for sake of screening with some hard to reach providers. Originally Posted by Gemineye
You just showed the world you are cheap! Lol.. bad move when trying to book a provider.
It’s not about being cheap it’s about being ripped off $100 for 6 months is pretty ridiculous when you use to be able to pay $149 for the year
I consider it to be the entry fee for this expedited access, similar in many ways to obtaining TSA Global Entry certified, even though my international travel is normally just 1x/qtr

What I found to be a bit irritating was the renewal term max-limit, of 6 months.....
Tell us about the security you think you're getting? Originally Posted by BLM69
The hobby is getting more attention fromtne government these days, under the guise of fighting “human trafficking”. It at both at the State and Federal level. No web site can insure your security 100%, but with P411 you likely almost entirely avoid the risks of stings. And while that is important everywhere, it can be especially valuable when you are traveling and you don’t know the local LE environment. And that doesn’t even take into account the convenience of screening issues, which are at least as valuable, if not more so.
It’s definitely money well spent imo....