Cheap Trashy Liar

Wait...I guess the deposits make sense now. If Johns realize that she is using fake pics upon arrival, at least she keeps the deposit...
We have never met to I did meet you for a sec to k owing everything apparently about his wife etc

Hookers not knowing math is a given but now can’t even get stories straight....
I've never had a problem with this lady.....none
Back2Houstonhobby .. thank God someone with a little sense . I would buy you a beer
Is it popcawn time yet ?
Everyone in this thread should take a moment a¦d familiarize themselves with the board rules
Interesting, she claims to have never met the guy, but then states that she actually did meet him.

Makes sense.... not...

Then she's also claiming to have trouble uploading some current photos, but she always says that same line.
Ma'am you've been here for a veeeeerrrryyyyy long time. C'mon now.

Friggin' hobby shenanigans... meh..
I guess it's easy to jump on a girl here and then go hide behind a computer....especially the ones who have never seen her
Yes Mr.Awesome Moderator ��
You rock!!
Thank you for looking out for us here I certainly appreciate you������
Promise to not allow my emotions to rant...in the manner I wish to do so in a very bad way..������
Pardon my behavior Sir��

Tbone it's Official..
You have been so very kind you just earned yourself another 2 hours on me��❤️��❤️��❤️��❤️��❤️��❤️��❤️ ��❤️��❤️

( You can even decide on the playtime scenario.��.GFE..or filthy nasty PSE)
Sent you a PM SEXY!!

Rest up!!!!!!
��
��
You appeared nasty and not in a kinky way dirty nails kinda way Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
LoL, this is funny. I'm going to use this line someday.
Everyone in this thread should take a moment a¦d familiarize themselves with the board rules Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Perhaps you could take a couple of minuted to enlighten "everyone" of the guidelines you thinck are not being followed...
Let me clarify what happened. She was on the way to meet lovelyxxxo and her piece of shit 1984 corvette broke down and the gas station . We were all 3 going to do a threesome. She tells me she’s having car trouble and I offer to come help her . I get to the convenience store where she is sitting there with the hood up . I pull in beside her and saw how fugly she was . I pretended to be someone just offering help but she said she had a wrecker on the way , I said cool and got the hell out of there. Don’t if that can be considered a walkout but it is to me . I didn’t want to have to go into such detail and talk about your shitty car and all but you called me out so that’s my story and I’m sticking to it . How about you take a selfie right now , unedited real selfie instead of those extremely photo shopped pictures that you use and post ads with it . How about someone contact Caroline lovelyxxxo and find out why she decided to pass on doubles with you!! Originally Posted by Htownastros1962

Woah ok let me clear this up real quickly... as i got woke up to a text informing me my name is being put out there...

First classy venus i have no issue regarding you or your look. I passed on a doubles meet becaise astros is fickle on dates he constantly would book and back out last minute. And woah there miss nova i dont know where the problem comes from between us but i dont do coed drama got something to speak on my name pm me well talk about it ok? This is not the time nor the place to bring my name in as i hold no bird in this fight..

I have no ill will towards either of you but please KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH... THANKS.
Gross.
I would never have a threesome with you...and you are correct I did meet you for a sec.
You said you wish you could afford my rates then started crying about your obese wife with a teacher salary that was expecting you in Pasadena..or Texas City and begged me to join you in a threesome for that rate with zit face smelly looking provider that I'm sure is nice but no thanks.

That's the truth.
I spoke to her once and was turned off with the repeated texts and in all honesty her vagina photo turned me off.
I'm a picky one with yes beautiful curves and a mouth and cunt that you will never have even if you met my rate.
Your cheap blue beat up truck was not the turn off it was your arrogant country fried beer belly and double chin with greasy looking hair that needed a cut .
So bite me .
I'm glad you thought I was ugly you where super gross to me�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Umm if your referring to me your confused hun my face is silky smooth and my vagina is perfection according to multiple sources lol.. but regarding texts that was you sweetie not i, keep my name out your mouth.. keep your facts straight i have nevee sent a pic of my anything any male member will tell you that i think your confused.. BUT ONCE AGAIN IM NOT HERE TO ARGUE SWEETHEARTS JUST PLEASE KEEP ME OUT OF THE CHICKEN COOP WHEN YALL START CLUCKING THANKS
And his wife shouldnt even be brought up all convos are meant to be confidential regardless but i can tell you nasa teachers get paid...that is all
You are so right beautiful..I'm so very sorry that was tasteless ��
I got caught up with the hate.
And just went way overboard and lowered myself to hate��
I didn't even know that was you or who sent me that photo I'm sure this was a total mix-up Sexy since this was 2 years ago��
I can't really recall where I saw that and yes you are correct & super hot and I hope you accept my public apology����I don't know what I was thinking.
I guess remembering how sneaky he is totally turned me upside down.
He actually sent me a private message
Requesting my number and hoping to play a few months ago so I spent 5 -10minutes of MY TIME trying to figure out why��

Gross..

I'm so sorry About that.
My anger got the best of me.