And the wingnuts want to put the orange headed asshole back into office

Laugh it up!

We'll all be answering to u n forces soon and being taught to speak chinese!
Of course. Some of us will be ready! No need to thank us! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Ready? You planning to post extra stupid shit on a hooker board to stop them? Good plan! lol
  • Tiny
  • 02-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Laugh it up!

We'll all be answering to u n forces soon and being taught to speak chinese!
Of course. Some of us will be ready! No need to thank us! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm ready!

我爱习主席

It's just a platonic thing, of course.
I'm ready!

我爱习主席

It's just a platonic thing, of course. Originally Posted by Tiny
Strokey believed in having a perfect personal credit score lol
Im drinking Stoli

Since you stalk me I bet you want a drink from the bottle. Originally Posted by bambino

Stalk you ? You have over 52 posts today already. It's impossible not to run into you.

Based on your choice of Soviet vodka, how are you linked up with the departed ob11 knobe ? You have the same mentality, but are a little more subtle. More of a linkster.
Stalk you ? You have over 52 posts today already. It's impossible not to run into you.

Based on your choice of Soviet vodka, how are you linked up with the departed ob11 knobe ? You have the same mentality, but are a little more subtle. More of a linkster. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You’ve been counting my posts for weeks. That’s creepy. That’s stalking. Something wrong with that. Count your posts. And get your nose out of my asshole.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WeeESSWBauw
The ECCIE counters count the posts. You have 34,375 now. Look to the left at your avatar, then look down. Or do you need a link with instructions ?

I don't know if that includes your double and triple postings of the same thing one after the other that you think are so cute. You are starved for attention. Why not go for a quad, maybe you can receive a medal. And you are easy to train.

What is it about this site that turns baseball fans that are Republicans into complete nut jobs ? Is it because they are so used to screaming at the players and umpires ? Or is it because baseball is a monopoly for Republicans ? The other one disappeared a month or so ago.
The ECCIE counters count the posts. You have 34,375 now. Look to the left at your avatar, then look down. Or do you need a link with instructions ?

I don't know if that includes your double and triple postings of the same thing one after the other that you think are so cute. You are starved for attention. Why not go for a quad, maybe you can receive a medal. And you are easy to train.

What is it about this site that turns baseball fans that are Republicans into complete nut jobs ? Is it because they are so used to screaming at the players and umpires ? Or is it because baseball is a monopoly for Republicans ? The other one disappeared a month or so ago. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Quit sniffing my asshole. Not only is it weird, but rude.
... Blimey! ... What a GREAT thread! ... GREAT Information!

Thanks, Skep - for starting it.

### Salty
Let the stories be told...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...526689280.html

. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
The sheeple here are so dumb they’re dumb. They can’t add 2+2 let alone connect any dots. It’s happening in front of their eyes and can’t figure it out.
... Hmmm... So -- once THIS is tied to the FBI/DOJ
then TRUMP can get his $$$$$ money.
TWENTY BILLION (20,000,000,000) sounds about right.

The slandering and libeling of Trump's name
and the Trump Foundation business.

Their-own Government e-mails show that THEY KNEW
the dossier was PHONY.

... Game Over.

##### Salty

Blimey! ... And I didn't even mention the stolen election.
The sheeple here are so dumb they’re dumb. They can’t add 2+2 let alone connect any dots. It’s happening in front of their eyes and can’t figure it out. Originally Posted by bambino

Sure. Good thing we have all you tards that understand 2+2=whatever my low-iq-brain can muster.

Strokey believed in having a perfect personal credit score lol Originally Posted by winn dixie

I'm still for Strokey 2024!!