“Go Joe” Wears Off, Biden Clueless.

Fake or manipulated video. Republicans are trying to manipulate the election because they don’t have any policies that people want to vote for. All they have is the ability to spread fear and lies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...cks-rcna133316
Fake or manipulated video. Republicans are trying to manipulate the election because they don’t have any policies that people want to vote for. All they have is the ability to spread fear and lies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...cks-rcna133316 Originally Posted by txdot-guy

LMFAO come on now tx-dot everyone knows that NBC news is a hugely left leaning news company. Looks like they will print anything that portrays old geriatric Joe schitzhisdiaper Biden in a better light. I think it is getting out that old geriatric Joe is suffering from old age plus other issues.
LMFAO come on now tx-dot everyone knows that NBC news is a hugely left leaning news company. Looks like they will print anything that portrays old geriatric Joe schitzhisdiaper Biden in a better light. I think it is getting out that old geriatric Joe is suffering from old age plus other issues. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Just because nbc might be left leaning doesn’t mean that the article is incorrect. The videos are manipulated in such a way to fool the audience. I’m not saying that Biden isn’t old I’m saying that the videos don’t show that he’s a doddering idiot.

This appears to be nothing more than political dirty tricks. People should not fall for it.
Just because nbc might be left leaning doesn’t mean that the article is incorrect. The videos are manipulated in such a way to fool the audience. I’m not saying that Biden isn’t old I’m saying that the videos don’t show that he’s a doddering idiot.

This appears to be nothing more than political dirty tricks. People should not fall for it. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So do you have definitive proof that the videos have been edited? Or is it just true because left leaning NBC news says so? Show us the proof that the videos were manipulated.
So do you have definitive proof that the videos have been edited? Or is it just true because left leaning NBC news says so? Show us the proof that the videos were manipulated. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Read the article, links are provided within. Your problem appears to be that you just don’t want to believe. A sure sign of cultish behavior.
Read the article, links are provided within. Your problem appears to be that you just don’t want to believe. A sure sign of cultish behavior. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

LMFAO I read the article from the left leaning news agency and of course it favors Schitzhisdiaper Biden. You obviously can't prove that the videos are manipulated which is not surprising for a rapid lefty and then stoop to acting like you are some kind psychologist and diagnosing someone's behavior just because they have proven you wrong. BTW txdot-guy I do believe that it is against the guidelines to do what you just did. Nice try though as you obviously march to the orders you were given.
LMFAO I read the article from the left leaning news agency and of course it favors Schitzhisdiaper Biden. You obviously can't prove that the videos are manipulated which is not surprising for a rapid lefty and then stoop to acting like you are some kind psychologist and diagnosing someone's behavior just because they have proven you wrong. BTW txdot-guy I do believe that it is against the guidelines to do what you just did. Nice try though as you obviously march to the orders you were given. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I call it like I see it. I don’t have to prove the videos are manipulated nbc news and other legitimate media sources have already done so. Implying that I have marching orders is exactly the same thing as what I described as cultish behavior. I’m sure that this is not the first time you have used that phrase.

My point is that too many people refuse to believe legitimate media outlets because their political leaders have vilified the mainstream media not because they are incorrect but rather because they don’t like to see the truth told about them selves.

These videos are the perfect example of the “illusion of truth “.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...usion-of-truth
Read the NBC article alright: “tend to crumble under even basic scrutiny”…. Emphasis on “tend.”

The article does not dispute the videos directly. It tries to explain each and every one as normal or a bad camera angle. But as usual the spin is in. But it doesn’t change the fact that Joe is not up to the job.

Further “doctor” Jill, obummer, and the WH staff are probably committing elder abuse…
I call it like I see it. I don’t have to prove the videos are manipulated nbc news and other legitimate media sources have already done so. Implying that I have marching orders is exactly the same thing as what I described as cultish behavior. I’m sure that this is not the first time you have used that phrase.

My point is that too many people refuse to believe legitimate media outlets because their political leaders have vilified the mainstream media not because they are incorrect but rather because they don’t like to see the truth told about them selves.

These videos are the perfect example of the “illusion of truth “.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...usion-of-truth Originally Posted by txdot-guy
LMFAO typical spin by a leftie who vilifies others about what you just did. I am pretty sure that if Fox news had published and article saying that old Schitzhisdiaper had cognitive issues you would be shouting at the top of your lungs that it was fake news. BTW I see that you dodged the fact that you violated guideline #15. Any particular reason? Not surprised though.
LMFAO typical spin by a leftie who vilifies others about what you just did. I am pretty sure that if Fox news had published and article saying that old Schitzhisdiaper had cognitive issues you would be shouting at the top of your lungs that it was fake news. BTW I see that you dodged the fact that you violated guideline #15. Any particular reason? Not surprised though. Originally Posted by golferguy55
GG, Your responses seem designed to simply denigrate and anger. That’s because you like to win arguments by pissing off the opposition. Straight out of the Trump playbook. This appears to be because you don’t have any proof or evidence on your side of the debate.

I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true.

As far as #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

One can exhibit cult like behaviors without being in a cult or having a mental or physical condition. If you really think I am breaking rules then feel free to flag my posts.

PS. Calling someone a lefty and implying they have marching orders is tantamount to saying I’m in a cult.
…I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So t-dot are you voting Libertarian or this guy:

http://literallyanybodyelse.com
These videos keep being debunked and some have been shown without the editting proving magas smear tactics and dishonesty. Yet they stick to their lies as if one day they'll be true?
So t-dot are you voting Libertarian or this guy:

http://literallyanybodyelse.com Originally Posted by Michael8219
I live in Texas. My vote for President really doesn’t matter. Correspondingly I’ll probably vote democratic (because I just can’t vote for someone so immoral as Trump) but I really don’t know what my vote will be until we get closer to the election. If the Republicans put up some one other than Trump I would consider voting for them rather than Biden. However that candidate would have to have a strong moral compass for me to consider them.

No one should vote for Mr. Else. Anyone who would change their name to “literally anyone else” isn’t a viable candidate.
GG, Your responses seem designed to simply denigrate and anger. That’s because you like to win arguments by pissing off the opposition. Straight out of the Trump playbook. This appears to be because you don’t have any proof or evidence on your side of the debate.

I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true.

As far as #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

One can exhibit cult like behaviors without being in a cult or having a mental or physical condition. If you really think I am breaking rules then feel free to flag my posts.

PS. Calling someone a lefty and implying they have marching orders is tantamount to saying I’m in a cult. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

LMFAO I love how you like to spin things but at the end of the day you are exactly as I described. And if you think anyone really gives 2 shits about winning a debate on a silly hooker board then that speaks volumes. Honestly I could care less as I have exposed how hypocritical ways of those on the left. And trust me txdot-guy you are simply not worth any more of my time.
LMFAO I love how you like to spin things but at the end of the day you are exactly as I described. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I’m glad you are so easily amused.

And if you think anyone really gives 2 shits about winning a debate on a silly hooker board then that speaks volumes. Originally Posted by golferguy55
If you don’t want to debate the issues then why post in the political forum?

Honestly I could care less as I have exposed how hypocritical ways of those on the left. And trust me txdot-guy you are simply not worth any more of my time. Originally Posted by golferguy55
The supposed “left” can be as hypocritical as anyone else. The trick is to prove it which you haven’t done. I’m capable of taking criticism. I’ve done so publicly. Are you?