The REAL Girlfriend Experience (GFE)

This is how I learned and how I started. My best friend was a well respected courtesan and when she introduced me to this industry she told me to prepare like I was going to walk the red carpet at the oscars and treat each like a blind date that is going really well- so well that you want to take them back to the room.

But, then I went on these date and they were such great guys. I've met so many wonderful men over the years, I treasure everyone of them. I know I'm going to have fun and have great sex, so what's not to get excited over. And the best part, I get paid so I can do this as a living and love it! My father all ways told me, "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" and he was right, this is not work - this is pure JOY! Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
good post
I have been fortunate to meet some true Hobbyists. Unlike many of the ladies, I have to be honest (about myself only), I am not always 100% in my GFE providing. I've had off days, despite my positive attitude and love of sex. Not often, but it happens to us all, I guess. I don't click with absolutely every man who contacts me, but I do click with most and fortunately, 95% of the time, I'd say I know ahead of time whether he will have a great time with me or not and I will be honest and share my thoughts or concerns before the appt is confirmed.

While I believe it's the best practice for me and has helped maintain my reputation, I know many think they can fake it until they make it to the end of the appointment. As expressive as I am, no way I can do that. LOL.

There's also the point that, it takes more than a one hour appointment to have the best experience.

I do believe in instant chemistry, as it's happened to me often enough.....and I also believe in love at first sight, because that happened to me once.....no regrets.

The best GFE might be from the ladies who "keep it real" and stay true to their own nature and attitudes concerning sex.
GFE is composed of 3 words. Too many are fixated on the first 2 words. THE most important word in GFE is experience. I'm not talking about experience in terms of abilities and the number of times a girl has been with a guy. I'm talking about the setting, the environment, the attitude, the activities, etc. I was mentioning this to someone the other day. To me, a Girl Friend EXPERIENCE is a session with a girl who treats the session as if it is the first or second date with a guy and probably the first date where they have sex. To me, it combines both elements of passion and activities. Think back to a real world date-- especially one where you are having sex for the first or second time. Both parties have a desire for this. It is passionate, personal, but on another level it is also activity driven. For the guy (us clients), we want to see how far we can get with this girl. For the girls on a first date, she wants to put forth her best effort if she thinks the guy is a keeper (if at least for the short term). Passion leads to activities-- he wanting to go as far as he can; she wanting to do her best to please hm (and to some degree the guy wanting to please her). With that in mind, let's all look back at our real life dating history and find the elements from the first couple of times we had sex with a GF. Here is what I found to be some common elements of what I've done on dates with a GF:

1-- No real time limit. Date could have been 4 hours or an over night.
2-- MSOG was implied and enthusiastically accepted by both parties.
3-- BBBJ (w/ CIM-- didn't matter if spit or swallow)
4-- DATY and willingness to allow FIV, etc
5-- Multiple positions or at least willingness to try
6-- BBFS possibly available (especially on 2nd sex date)
7-- Everything done with enthusiasm, passion and really into it.

Pproviders who want to offer the GF EXPERIENCE should probably fashion their services around the items listed above. A true GFE provider will offer longer sessions that are planned and paced. Hell, I'd venture to say the best GFE session would be a clock free date. The provider should be willing to engage in all the normal sex positions (with the exception of Greek-- unless she really like it). All of the activities should be engaged in a passionate manner as if she really liked the guy (either for real or at least a good acting job). If a provider can do this without getting hung up on some aspect, then she should be an outstanding GFE provider.
.....and I also believe in love at first sight, because that happened to me once...... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Interesting. Care to share more?
Interesting. Care to share more? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Thanks for asking, hon. However, not in a public forum......that it happened and I believe that it can happen, was all I meant to share....
6-- BBFS possibly available (especially on 2nd sex date) Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I was in agreement with everything except #6. Even in civilian dating, I alway use condoms.
I have been fortunate to meet some true Hobbyists. Unlike many of the ladies, I have to be honest (about myself only), I am not always 100% in my GFE providing. I've had off days, despite my positive attitude and love of sex. Not often, but it happens to us all, I guess. I don't click with absolutely every man who contacts me, but I do click with most and fortunately, 95% of the time, I'd say I know ahead of time whether he will have a great time with me or not and I will be honest and share my thoughts or concerns before the appt is confirmed.

While I believe it's the best practice for me and has helped maintain my reputation, I know many think they can fake it until they make it to the end of the appointment. As expressive as I am, no way I can do that. LOL.

There's also the point that, it takes more than a one hour appointment to have the best experience.

I do believe in instant chemistry, as it's happened to me often enough.....and I also believe in love at first sight, because that happened to me once.....no regrets.

The best GFE might be from the ladies who "keep it real" and stay true to their own nature and attitudes concerning sex. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I think I love you....
I think I love you.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Oh my! Then I suppose, we should definitely meet in person! LOL
Pproviders who want to offer the GF EXPERIENCE should probably fashion their services around the items listed above. A true GFE provider will offer longer sessions that are planned and paced. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
sorry, dude, but this is just juvenile. you say it's all about the experience, and then managed to work your way right back around to a specific list of activities. attempting to turn the experience into a formula is just a recipe for disappointment.