Apollo Steel wasted my time and money

Bye Felecia
I have over 35 reviews fuck am I lying for eccie is hobby not a lifestyle unlike you, When you cute in real life and know who you are sluts and they comments don't really matter
Sorry but we're not going to remove or close this thread. You've managed to light a fire and fanned the flames but can't put it out now. In the future please be sure of what you're posting and how you go about about making a point.

Also the petty name calling is definitely not warranted.
Again thanks for making me relevant have wonderful day,
This reminds me of when you're driving down the street and somebody pulls out in front of you and you almost hit them and you honk your horn at them and then they get all pissed off and honk back and flip you off like you did something wrong....
Lmao! Excellent analogy.
Lmao! Excellent analogy. Originally Posted by THN
Exactly what I was going to type lol
Jules, why are you being such a Bully?
How the fuck am I bullying this ghetto girl? All I asked was how he wasted her time and money and she got all ratchet on me. It was a legit question especially since the guy in question wanted to book with me.
This thread makes me think of what I was taught in elementary growing up in Plano.

"Ain't ain't a word and it ain't in the dictionary. Don't say ain't or your mother will faint...don't say ain't or your sister will cry....don't say ain't or your father will die....don't say ain't or your mouth will get washed with a bucket of lye !"

Jules you get sexier with each post!
Clearly you don't have anything better too do in life,
Sexii Red handle your business how you want , it is yours to improve or damage. In the spirit of helping I have to say these posts almost never help your business. I'm not saying don't post if an alert is what you think is needed. I am saying back and forth fuck you posts just do harm. Whether with another provider or the client , you just hurt yourself.

And now back to our regularly scheduled hoe-tivities!
This thread makes me think of what I was taught in elementary growing up in Plano.

"Ain't ain't a word and it ain't in the dictionary. Don't say ain't or your mother will faint...don't say ain't or your sister will cry....don't say ain't or your father will die....don't say ain't or your mouth will get washed with a bucket of lye !"

Jules you get sexier with each post! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Awwwww thanks baby, xoxoxo
Again this is a hobby not a job
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Clearly you don't have anything better too do in life, Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
I like "relevant" BP whores with $40 greek specials, ill be waiting