HCG and What It Did For Me

Y'all ain't gon be able to call me no fat girl much longer m'hmm lol

Fat? Bitch where? Ok I'm done
Soooo proud of you, Danielle! Congrats!
Soooo proud of you, Danielle! Congrats! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks!
Congrats Danielle!!
I've been working on my weight as well. Nothing extreme. Hiking and outdoor activities. No fast food, anything with preservatives, sodas and other junk food. I've also cut out bleached products from my diet. I may not be dropping weight fast, but my insides are getting healthy. Slow weight loss is ok. But I wish I was dropping pounds like you! Go girl!
There's a lot of love being spread around, is there no chance of a Lolahhh DR double session? Come one ladies do the men of this board a favor!!

Congrats DR, as a fat guy I wish I could lose weight but in too lazy
Congrats Danielle!!
I've been working on my weight as well. Nothing extreme. Hiking and outdoor activities. No fast food, anything with preservatives, sodas and other junk food. I've also cut out bleached products from my diet. I may not be dropping weight fast, but my insides are getting healthy. Slow weight loss is ok. But I wish I was dropping pounds like you! Go girl! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Just so happens I sell the products I use to lose weight like I did.
HCG is the main component. I follow a keto style diet (no sugar, starch, low carbs...) and I lose about 1-2 pounds daily.
I also wear a waist cincher that helps shape my waistline and flatten my stomach. It's what most ladies wear that have that perfect hourglass figure. Plus my detox tea and slimming gel help as well. Pretty much I'm a walking billboard for my store lol
There's a lot of love being spread around, is there no chance of a Lolahhh DR double session? Come one ladies do the men of this board a favor!! Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
How about you do me a favor and stop asking. Thanks, cuddle butt!!
Ok I'll let it go... Didn't mean to upset you