The correspondent for the disputed “60 Minutes'’ segment about the attack on the United States Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, last year apologized on the air Friday morning, saying it was a “mistake'’ to put on a security officer whose credibili

I plan to ... did I need your authorization?

in fact, I'll quote fromit ..

" Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

welcome to cartoon land btw Originally Posted by CJ7
FUCK Gates...

another substantive post from YouBoob.

" Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

It's animated alright.
Proof, GOOOOOB!

all you pussies do is whine, cry and point fingers.

Makes ECCIE the cesspool of hooker boards. welcome to the shithole!
another substantive post from YouBoob. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53498378/n...ew_york_times/ Originally Posted by WTF
Were you too fucking lazy to type a short title?

Dude you are slipping into Whirlagay territory with this post.

Dude you are slipping into Whirlagay territory with this post. Originally Posted by ExNYer
GO FUCK YOURSELF...
is there anybody in this forum dumber than Simple J-j-j-ack?

He wasn't even addressing you, you blithering cunt!
So all you have to do is force one network to backtrack and everyone else gets the message. How funny that NBC was forced to backtrack on the Zimmerman 911 call but the other networks DID NOT fall all over themselves pulling their stories.
is there anybody in this forum dumber than Simple J-j-j-ack?

He wasn't even addressing you, you blithering cunt! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not like you... I actually stand for principles...LOL

Gates is a fucking pussy! Gates, along with Uncle Joe, advised Obama not to launch the raid that killed OBL.

The commanders on the ground said there were forces available to respond to the Benghazi attacks. The very same commanders who were removed from their commands by Obama.

Fuck you and your stupid fucking link, Dipshit!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-sur...uIV0oimlhCU.99
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 07:28 AM

Dude you are slipping into Whirlagay territory with this post. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I type the title I please and accord you the right.
Proof, GOOOOOB!

all you pussies do is whine, cry and point fingers.

Makes ECCIE the cesspool of hooker boards. welcome to the shithole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh really whine. Nobody asked you to put your two cents in. shut the fuck up. All you do is run that stupid mouth of yours about nothing.
Oh really whine. Nobody asked you to put your two cents in. shut the fuck up. All you do is run that stupid mouth of yours about nothing. Originally Posted by acp5762
That's rich... From one of the biggest haters on the board.
Oh really whine. Nobody asked you to put your two cents in. shut the fuck up. All you do is run that stupid mouth of yours about nothing. Originally Posted by acp5762
That's rich... From one of the biggest haters on the board.

Kiss my ass redneck!