NBA

Most girls I have ever talked to bout this says its cause most of the guys are aggressive, pimps, or too big for them. I don't care what race you are either way. I see ALL races. The girls who have a NBA policy have had a bad experience of some sort that a little more screening or any screening at all, could of been avoided.
I get asked all the time by clients why some have policy and some dont. I can just answer the question with what I've been told. Anyone can be aggressive, pushy, hung, whatever. 95% of these bad seeds can be avoided with good screening. Just saying!!
I've gotten worse treatment in the past from white men than I ever have from black men..but I don't exclude anyone based on race. I like people in general and have always had great chemistry with black men.. Thank you Jesus! Just like with everything thing else in the hobby, we all get to make our own decisions on who to see... For those that exclude black men.. Send them my way!!!
I have an NBA policy...and an NHL policy...and an NFL policy too...

No Blacks Allowed
No Hispanic Lovers
No Fat Lovers
LMFAO
I've gotten worse treatment in the past from white men than I ever have from black men..but I don't exclude anyone based on race. I like people in general and have always had great chemistry with black men.. Thank you Jesus! Just like with everything thing else in the hobby, we all get to make our own decisions on who to see... For those that exclude black men.. Send them my way!!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Same thing here. I've had less than stellar and sometimes questionable experiences with white men who were in the 50 to 70 age range. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who has had this issue.

But everybody else, usually the younger white men and younger black men, have been fine, respectful, and a lot of fun!
I got plenty of time for you!! Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Goodie for me!!!

I've gotten worse treatment in the past from white men than I ever have from black men..but I don't exclude anyone based on race. I like people in general and have always had great chemistry with black men.. Thank you Jesus! Just like with everything thing else in the hobby, we all get to make our own decisions on who to see... For those that exclude black men.. Send them my way!!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I'd call that a win for the brothas!!!

Lol @ Bernie Mac black.
Anyways I do NOT have an NBA policy.
I do have a NHDRMPA (Hagglers/Douchebags/Rapists/Murderers/Pimps/Assholes) policy though.
1. Pimp (ass-u-me-d black) don't want another pimp (also ass-u-me-d black) stealing his bitch.

2. Pimp doesn't want black guys "beating up the pussy". Meaning if the pussy is beat up it has to take less dick that work day. Less money in said pimps wallet at the end of the day. When Wayne Brady's money is light he has to choke a bitch.

3. Them fucking darkies are some unedumacated muthafuckas!!! If you call & you sound like you just got released from the Gladiator Unit of TDCJ two days ago she might not wanna deal with you.

4. It's bad business. For some reason white people don't like it when their whores take black dick. It's been alluded to that providers have said clients have conveyed the message to their face that they don't like seeing providers that do black guys. Or it could just be some olde wives-tale that seeing black guys will reduce the number of high rollers that will see them.

5. They actually aren't attracted to black guys. I know. I know. You're so handsome you make Denzel look like JJ from Good Times, but black guys just don't get her wet.

6. The provider is also black & she wants to reduce the risk of running into someone she may know IRL.

7. Black people are dirty. You know like how some people don't eat pork cause it lives in it's own filth.

8. Cheap. Will always ask for a discount. More likely to short change. Abuse the clock & try to go over time significantly.

9. That angry black thing about having to "pay for pussy." For some reason if god forbid a black guy has to pay for strange it's demeaning to his ego. So to take back his pride/shattered ego he's gonna go "balls to the walls I think he's snapped & is trying to do me bodily harm aggressive.

10. I know this will sound strange but a whore is beneath them. Whereas #9 is physically assaulting. This is mental abuse. A complete & utter lack of respect or treating one as if they're human. Black guys see hookers as being worth less than a rat in the gutter. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yep. You pretty much nailed it. Exactly all the legitimate as well as lame reasons.
I didn't think I would get so many answers to this thread. Thanks to all of you for your knowledge and experience. Btw. No disrespect to Bernie Mac. Lol. I love all you mawphuckers. .
  • TheDr
  • 12-17-2013, 08:08 AM
None of us know the reasons why some providers have NBA policy and I doubt if any of them will be able to adjudicate that to anyone, Houston has over 600 providers and I believe most of us would love to spend quality time with any gentleman without defining that persons race. Furthermore they are guys who wish not to see black women, it's all a matter of preferences. Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Very well stated Gabbyexotic. I'm one of those with an informal NBA policy after 35+ years being with black women I want something different. That's just me.

I don't have a racial preference i gravitate towards people who can speak intelligently about an intellectually stimulating topic, race has nothing to do with intelligence and i have found nba women to be lacking in intellect and performance so i do the same, reverse discrimination. Happy hobbying. Originally Posted by chess9718cb
I bet you're right about that. It would prolly frustrate me trying to converse with their dumb asses.

Most girls I have ever talked to bout this says its cause most of the guys are aggressive, pimps, or too big for them. I don't care what race you are either way. I see ALL races. The girls who have a NBA policy have had a bad experience of some sort that a little more screening or any screening at all, could of been avoided.
I get asked all the time by clients why some have policy and some dont. I can just answer the question with what I've been told. Anyone can be aggressive, pushy, hung, whatever. 95% of these bad seeds can be avoided with good screening. Just saying!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Excellent points AlexisMoore. Good screening would avoid 95%+ of these dudes they fear. They sound to be lazy and lack intelligence so having an NBA policy is an easy way out. Hope that works out for 'em.
As DED says.... It's mostly about money.
DITTO.....

As long as you're squeaky clean and come from good stock the darkest brown/black - blue/black to the lightest of skin pigmentation wouldn't bother me at all Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I have an NBA policy...and an NHL policy...and an NFL policy too...

No Blacks Allowed
No Hispanic Lovers
No Fat Lovers Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And here all this time there those that believed you were somehow relevant because you are an ass. Now we find out you really are relevant because you're offering up that fine ass of yours for sale here on a hooker site. Good to know.
That's unfortunate! Thoes ladies are missing out, Houston has some outstanding chocolate gents! Gotta love amazing kisses!
+ 1 SweetSensualMichelle