Texting During Appointments

They could be texting the dude hiding in the bathroom. Originally Posted by Jarvis
She's probably texting her pimp about how I'm fucking her better than he does.
It's rude and disrespectful. I will almost not see a provider again who does that. It's shows that she doesn't understand customer service. Text and phone calls should be handled before and after a session is over. I don't want to see her phone at all because I'm paying for her time and attention!
It's rude and disrespectful. I will almost not see a provider again who does that. Originally Posted by TMarcus98
You will almost not see her again? If she is that rude where she can't respect your time in a session, she absolutely does not deserve any future business/money.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 14.jpg (32.7 KB, 200 views)
  • 04-01-2014, 07:38 AM
I understand a text being sent to someone letting them know your ok and especially sending text/call to their child but other than that please put the phone down.

Since we love acronym in the hobby I guess we will need to come up with a new one for Texting while fucking mine is TXTWF (not very original) other suggestions?
I use my phone for some back ground music sometimes, but i connect the charger and set it down, and give my undivided attention!
I did have a client last week grab his phone in the middle of activity and answer his wife's text!! At least, that was who he told me it was.
I told him as he was leaving- "next time I really have to work harder so you wont even notice your phone!
"
I turn my phone off during sessions. I think it's rude if a phone is going off.
I understand a text being sent to someone letting them know your ok and especially sending text/call to their child but other than that please put the phone down.

Since we love acronym in the hobby I guess we will need to come up with a new one for Texting while fucking mine is TXTWF (not very original) other suggestions? Originally Posted by 5150
5150!

How about we shorten it further and say "TWF"

Dude's can always come up with jokes by making it rhyme with WTF...

With some kind of acronym word-play there.....

In a review it'd probably read:
"WTF?? this girl started TWF while we were doing MPCFS/K9/CG/RCG/Surfboarding/!!!"

youre so clever muffin!!
It's downright rude. It hasn't happened to me yet but I will walk if it does an she we only get a prorated donations with big effing no friggin way review
I had one gal text while i was going down on her. she must of been bored… so was I. LOL well known provider. Also had one go into bathroom to text , was in there for about 10 mins "looking for her lube". add those two together and i could of had a new set of tires LOL
Right, cage. Had that happen to me once. Are you kidding? So my tongue has so little effect that you can still text? Not good for the ego. But then, she Was a professional, so maybe she could handle it.
I had one gal text while i was going down on her. she must of been bored… so was I. LOL well known provider. Also had one go into bathroom to text , was in there for about 10 mins "looking for her lube". add those two together and i could of had a new set of tires LOL Originally Posted by cage196
cage196,

They were probably texting each other a bunch of Lol's, exclamation marks, and smileys saying to each other, that they got you again!! Mua~Hahaha!!

Girl texts:
"Ya, ya girlfriend!! Dude's down there right now!! lol, OMFG, did you see that other lame "GFE-Inspector" thread, in the ML? Hey did you get a chance to make a client handle like I showed you? Hey, you going out tonight?, I think I'm gonna go look for my lube again, hehe!! "

*looks down and says to dude: "Honey, I hate to rush you, but our time is almost up~"

Then the girl goes, gets on her laptop, and posts another GFE Ad after you leave.
,cage196

I turn my phone off during sessions. I think it's rude if a phone is going off. Originally Posted by Willow Breeze
...and I ask that the gent do so too. It's a mutual respect priority and ensures all focus on us and our affair.
cage196,

They were probably texting each other a bunch of Lol's, exclamation marks, and smileys saying to each other, that they got you again!! Mua~Hahaha!!

Girl texts:
"Ya, ya girlfriend!! Dude's down there right now!! lol, OMFG, did you see that other lame "GFE-Inspector" thread, in the ML? Hey did you get a chance to make a client handle like I showed you? Hey, you going out tonight?, I think I'm gonna go look for my lube again, hehe!! "

*looks down and says to dude: "Honey, I hate to rush you, but our time is almost up~"

Then the girl goes, gets on her laptop, and posts another GFE Ad after you leave.
,cage196

Originally Posted by muffin101

Sorry guys but LOL at this! ^^

My phone is used to play music during my appointments but it is in plain view and you can see that it's on pandora. Unfortunately, when my phone rings, the music stops. I do remember once during an appointment, my mother had an emergency and called 9 times within the half hour. That was a little distracting as we were both looking over at my phone and could see "mommy" in big white letters as my phone keeps vibrating. Luckily, this hobbyist is an extreme gentleman and completely understood the situation. (I still owe you for that, you know who you are). But I did find it a little awkward that my mother was calling during such activities.

On a side note, for my clients for a while I had a no phone in the room rule. I had this because a client had video taped me during a session without asking and without my permission. Luckily, he had an iPhone like I do and he forgot his phone as he was leaving. I went to get it and as I was handing it to him I saw the record button. He saw the look on my face as the phone left my hand and immediately hit the lock button. Oooh I snatched the phone out of his hand faster than he could blink. If he didn't give me his password I would've broken it. Now, I understand that some people do need to be able to hear their phone if they have kids or own their own business. I just ask that it is not in view.

I know that one infamous provider was known for texting during appointments. I won't name names but I'm sure we all know who it is. I had heard the rumors that she texted during doggie and I didn't really believe it. Until a client of mine told me he witnessed it first hand. Then I had another client tell me he experienced it lately. It just seems to be becoming a trend that I would like to see disappear.