Irritated at some of the provider ads lately

I agree with most of the complaints above, but one additional one bugs me.

Don't put "special" in the headline if you are charging your regular price. I don't have a problem paying someones full price if I want to see them, but like everyone else in this world, I like sales too. Don't mislead me into looking at your ad because I will problably choose someone else if mislead.

Don't put "special" in the headline if you are charging your regular price. I don't have a problem paying someones full price if I want to see them, but like everyone else in this world, I like sales too. Don't mislead me into looking at your ad because I will problably choose someone else if mislead. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Today's SPECIAL - $200/1hr , $500/2hrs -- LOL !!

Don't put "special" in the headline if you are charging your regular price. I don't have a problem paying someones full price if I want to see them, but like everyone else in this world, I like sales too. Don't mislead me into looking at your ad because I will problably choose someone else if mislead. Originally Posted by CoHorn
+1. Almost as bad are ads labeled "specials inside" that contain no pricing or tell you to contact them for the special pricing.
Some of the reviews that we have are from other review boards...just my two cents xxooxoxox
Worth every penny. I, too, am puzzled by the price for 2 hours being more than twice the price of one hour.
If you have read the replies to this point, it basically turned into a list of complaints. So here is mine.

We have a section for Dallas provider ads and FW provider ads. Why do FW providers advertise in Dallas for incalls in Tarrant County, and vice versa?

I understand at least one reason, more exposure, right?

It defeats the purpose of having two sections in my opinion.

I am not a stickler for rules, and I never care when I see threADs. But it is irritating because I click on a number of Dallas ads not knowing what area of town the incall is in, only to find out they are in FW.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, but a drive to Tarrant County for me is between an hour and an hour and a half one way regardless of traffic.
If you have read the replies to this point, it basically turned into a list of complaints. So here is mine.

We have a section for Dallas provider ads and FW provider ads. Why do FW providers advertise in Dallas for incalls in Tarrant County, and vice versa?

I am not a stickler for rules, and I never care when I see threADs. But it is irritating because I click on a number of Dallas ads not knowing what area of town the incall is in, only to find out they are in FW.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, but a drive to Tarrant County for me is between an hour and an hour and a half one way regardless of traffic. Originally Posted by what the hell

I have been guilty of posting in the Dallas ads forum, but only do so when I am planning on making a visit (which has never worked out), but I understand your frustration, completely.
I have been guilty of posting in the Dallas ads forum, but only do so when I am planning on making a visit (which has never worked out), but I understand your frustration, completely. Originally Posted by reese foster
I originally typed something like, "it is ok if you are in FW normally but have a temp incall in Dallas" but I must have edited it out before submitting. I retype a lot of my posts before I submit them to try and word my thoughts better. Usually doesn't work.

The funny thing is, I still fall victim to prey. I still want to see some of the Tarrant County hotties. I guess I forgot to type that too.
There is a first time for everything! We are usually griped at for not having enough info, links or pics...etc. in our ads. Originally Posted by reese foster
Reece, it was a gripe but more than that I was hoping to put it out there for providers to see what kinds of things we like to see in ads and what kinds of things we don't. A way to help you ladies to place ads that will better grab our attention.

But please spare us the name of this visually attractive, within your price range, female human vessel, who may, or may not, have asked you for references. I feel sorry for her already.

Jaycee Originally Posted by theMILFnextdoor
theMILFnextdoor, to start with I always need to get laid so that has noting to do with this post. If the girl in the ad is not visually attractive to me then why should I bother so this is why pictures (with other info if they give it) is the most important thing to me? Within my price range was not what I stated. I stated prices on the ad. This is to keep me from wasting my time looking it up if I am interested. I have good references that are available to any lady I would like to see so it is mainly to let me know how the girl does business since I like a girl that screens clients. Don't feel sorry for her because I treat all the ladies that I meet like the queens they are to me.

I also agree with original poster on all his complaints!! Ladies keep it simple...

Pics (refresh often)
Rates
Surge, that is exactly the point I was trying to get over to the ladies.

Once again ladies we are simple creatures that are (at least for me) 99.99999999% driven by looks so pictures are super important in an ad to grab out attention.
Exactly my point. I posted an ISO recently to try to avoid the generic ads. You can dazzle up any ad, marketing, or whatever... but what it comes down to in the long run is service.

"It's easy to keep a customer... it's damn near impossible to get one back"
The problem is that you take the board and the people in it too seriously. If you can change your perception, you can change how you feel about what you read.

Me? I am in it for the pure SHMB gold! Forms are a bad idea. The ladies need to express themselves and let themselves shine through all the BS, the glitz, and the glamor of being a hooktard.

My research staff found some hooktard gold in Austin, just recently.

You cannot make this shit up!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=142149

HELLO GUYS ! IT'S ME SWEET ALYSSA ROSE AND TUESDAY IS MY LAST DAY TILL THE WEEKEND THAT I COME BACK !!!!!!! SO DONT MISS OU ON A GOOD TIME WITH ME ! IM LOTS OF FUN ! CHECK ME OUT !
HEY GUYS WATS UP ! I WILL BE RUNNING A MONDAY SPECIAL CUZ I WILL BE HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW ON DEC. 14TH OF 2010 SO I WILL BE OUT TILL FRIDAY ! BUT BACK TO WORK ON THE WEEKEND SO DONT MISS OUT ON THE NEW ALYSSA ROSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :m wah1::mwa h1:

FRENCH SPECIAL 20MINS $ 50
FS GFE 30 MINS $70
FS GFE 40 MINS $80
FS GFE 60 MINS $120

I CAN DO IN OR OUT CALLS ASWELL ! SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS ONE DAY DEAL YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ( sexythick1978@gmail.com ) or PM ME ON ECCIE OR FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A ######### AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !

not to worry.

She was right back at work posting ads on the 21st and this one on the 26th:

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE KNEW ALYSSA ROSE ? IM LOOKING EVEN BETTER THEN BEFORE ! SO COME CHECK ME OUT ! CUZ MY WORK PROFORMANCE IS EVEN BETTER THEN BEFORE !
Holla guys ! Who is ready for a special ?
******* FRENCH LESSONS $50*****
And if you want something longer and better look at this

FULL SERVICE GFE 30 mins $70
FULL SERVICE GFE 40 mins $80
FULL SERVICE GFE 60 mins $ 120
FULL SERVICE GFE 90 mins $ 150
If you want more time with me just let me know and we can come up with something !
here is how you can reach me ! (sexythick1978@gmail.com) or you can PM on eccie and i will respond ASAP ! :cheez y::che ezy::c heezy:

CPI, that is the funniest thing I have seen on the board in a long time. I agreed with the OP's thoughts right up until I read that and totally changed my mind. You can't get gold like that from a form.

BTW, CPI, any pizza lately?
Very progressive...good to know what someone has to offer...
Soonerborn, the pizza is always on its way but never gets here!

It wouldn't be such a big deal, but a drive to Tarrant County for me is between an hour and an hour and a half one way regardless of traffic. Originally Posted by what the hell
I do it simply bc my location is in Mid Cities....I am in between the 2 and closer to the airport....basically I am perfect for the guy who commutes back and forth.