I think its super sexxy when a man wears colognes.....

I have three that I use:

Rocabar by Hermes (evening).
Chrome by Azzaro (day).
Acqua di Gio by Armani (play, sports, etc.).

Rocabar is difficult to find, but I receive numerous compliments.
There's nothing sexier than a man who indulges our senses with a sexy cologne & a fantastic pair of shoes. It's a no brainer!
Oh how can we forget ....does anyone still use it? But on a serious note, "Paris Hilton for men" was a gift to me not too long ago-->...believe it or not,it is pretty decent.
I prefer Tom Ford for men. I think it's laced with an aphrodisiac. You can get it at Neiman Marcus & it's worth every penny.

Couple that with a pair of nice, stylish shoes and your personal life will flourish.
Some of this:

And some of this:

Will Make your Heart Sing.

CG
I have found that some men wear certain colognes better than others. But whenever a man smells good it definitely stimulates my senses!

X O Sadie
Tatiana,

My fragrance of choice is Lagerfeld Photo. My only problem is that it's discontinued and I have trouble finding it....

W.
Cologne on a mans neck is sexy.........I just might lick,get a whiff,and kiss it gently before I get on my knees to.................
Google it. Or, you might find it at a discount perfume store. Someone's gotta have it.
Normally Brut yea I know old fashioned

my other favorite is "Paul Sebastian" that one will cause panies to also hit the floor. at least it used to for my SO Originally Posted by otrdriver
I'm not really that old.. but Brut is my favourite too.. it just oozes class...
but to be honest I haven't really tried a lot of other stuff..

Nice to see here the stuff that turns the ladies on..
Nice cologne doesn't have to be trendy to smell good.
  • MRMR
  • 02-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Hermes/Prada/Versace
Depends on the mood.
Never hear a compliant and most of the time a compliment.
I put alittle of Aramis Devin Country Cologne on me and mine.
I have been wearing Aramis since I was in high school and worked at North Park in an upscale clothing store. I was experimenting with the difference fragrances we sold and would ask female customers what they thought of the different scents on me. Then, one day a mature and very sexy female customer responded by taking me to lunch at Nieman Marcus and she bought me a small bottle of Aramis. For the first time, I was wearing cologne that I personally liked and since then, many women have complimented me on my choice.

Now, I am having second thoughts:

Recently, a provider asked me what fragrance I was wearing and when I told her Aramis, she responded, "Oh, yeah, that's right that's what my daddy wears." I am so thankful that she did not say "daddy" during our session. Maybe it is time for a change!
I'm a little bit of a fragrance junkie and yall need some suggestions.

I see lots of designer names but, that's all it is even it smells interesting or nice it wont last long on your skin it has harsh chemicals, etc. etc.

#1 Creed. The only father-son business that's been around since the mid 1700's. One of my bottles is the same recipe made for Napoleon. The family has hand-made fragrances for all the royal families of Europe. You can get it in their paris boutique, london, and now in nieman marcus (which i just now found out having bought a bottle in paris which was more costly considering dollar to euro). Usually, if your'e really going to buy something, they will spend a lot of time with you sampling various kinds . For the daytime I like "Virgin island water" it smells like tropical paradise, notes of citrus , lime, coconut. For the evening I like Green Irish Tweed, anyway..I could go on and on. lots of great stuff. Of course these are quite expensive. You can find vendors on ebay who sell sample bottles but, you never know if it's legit. On the creed fragrance website you can find a clientele list. This stuff is where it's at if you have taste. Just dont expect anyone to notice. Since, well, most people are accustomed to the cheap stuff.
http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/

#2 Aqua di Parma. The traditional kind is made from a special rose in Parma that grows on the side of a mountain and they have a very small window of time to pick the rose at a certain point in it's growth.
http://www.acquadiparma.it/

#3 duc de Vervins. Dont know much about it . Great stuff.
http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120474.html

#4 Dirty English by juicy couture. Leathery, Musky (the most "manly" of all these) but not nasty as you might think from adjectives like "leathery" and "musky"
http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponli.../men/prod-1WVA