I’d Rather Be From A ShitHole Than Be A Deploranble ShitHead!

Congratulations dipshit, you proved in one thread what I've been saying all along about the term racist being overused and diluted down to almost nothing. An analogy would be the boy who cried wolf, he cried wolf so often that people didn't listen anymore, then one day the boy cried wolf when an actual wolf appeared. Well, the wolf killed the kid. Keep on crying RACIST and see if anybody gives a shit anymore.
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

on top of that, he has a lot grammar spelling errors from someone who claims to be a college professor.

if an english professor read this, he or she would have a heart attack if they found out that this was written by a college professor.

sis should be referred to as standinstraight, emeritus moronicus PHD
Please provide tape of President Trump saying the word "Shithole" in the last 2 days. Trump had a meeting with various politicians where he wasn't supposed to be quoted or taped. It was like on of those confidential closed door Congressional hearings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PhDc-HW14

What about all the times the MSM used the term "Teabagger?"
Trumps remarks were directed at the people in those countries, he was implying that the people their are not worthy because of where they live. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Since you are a racist, you, like WhatTheFuckDoIKnow, call everyone else a "racist" to deflect from your own flawed thoughts.

Speaking of your "flawed thoughts" ... exactly how would you know:

1. to where Trump's "remarks were directed"? and
2. what Trump "was implying" and
3. for what reason he was doing all this "directing" and "implying"?

Were you in the room?
Did you ask Trump what he meant?
Can you read minds through news media announcements?

Have your students gotten back from Christmas Break?

Oh, and you've had your wish for years: You ARE A SHIT-HOLE! But the real question is:

Do you LOVE being a CUM-BUCKET?
Please provide tape of President Trump saying the word "Shithole" in the last 2 days. Trump had a meeting with various politicians where he wasn't supposed to be quoted or taped. It was like on of those confidential closed door Congressional hearings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PhDc-HW14

What about all the times the MSM used the term "Teabagger?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
The DNC "colluding" with the Russians instead of Trump!

The Anti/Never Trumpers NEVER LEARN!
It's kinda funny. The dimretards have been saying forever that we can't send these immigrants back to their home countries because those places are so awful. But, let the President mention how awful those countries are and all HELL breaks loose. The left goes into meltdown mode!!!

Racist, my ass!

LMAO!!!
Since you are a racist, you, like WhatTheFuckDoIKnow, call everyone else a "racist" to deflect from your own flawed thoughts.

Speaking of your "flawed thoughts" ... exactly how would you know:

1. to where Trump's "remarks were directed"? and
2. what Trump "was implying" and
3. for what reason he was doing all this "directing" and "implying"?

Were you in the room?
Did you ask Trump what he meant?
Can you read minds through news media announcements?

Have your students gotten back from Christmas Break?

Oh, and you've had your wish for years: You ARE A SHIT-HOLE! But the real question is:

Do you LOVE being a CUM-BUCKET? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Getting harder and harder to defend Trump as each day passes
No need to. Just enjoy the brutal honesty. I am.
Getting harder and harder to defend Trump as each day passes Originally Posted by themystic
I'm not sufficiently "presumptive" to believe he needs my help!

He's doing a good job of ....

... Making America Great Again!

It's taken decades to get here, so it will take a while longer!

Be patient. It's a virtue.

Is it getting more difficult to criticize what he is doing?

It does seem so! At least for you.

Keep your comfort dog fed and those coloring books well stocked!
I'm not sufficiently "presumptive" to believe he needs my help!

He's doing a good job of ....

... Making America Great Again!

It's taken decades to get here, so it will take a while longer!

Be patient. It's a virtue.

Is it getting more difficult to criticize what he is doing?

It does seem so! At least for you.

Keep your comfort dog fed and those coloring books well stocked! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is making your white nationalist nazi racist America great again. Anyone not a member of that club would have a hard time defending him.
He is making your white nationalist nazi racist America great again. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Are you calling this country a "shit hole"?

Obaminable's racist wife described it as such! You joining her?

Do you recognize any of your students "making America great"? VVVVV

You have to remember education standards have gone down so badly in this nation that someone that makes these types of mistakes can indeed earn a doctorate... not in anything serious mind you, but womens intersectional lesbian feminist theory shit like that... he really could have a PhD.

It's not like he's an engineer or a businessman that actually has to be right to keep his job. Originally Posted by texassapper
He could be a weatherman.
More likely a weather girl.
Are you calling this country a "shit hole"?

Obaminable's racist wife described it as such! You joining her?

Do you recognize any of your students "making America great"? VVVVV

Originally Posted by LexusLover
The America people like you represent is a shithole and the only way to make America great again is to rid it of your ignorance. Luckily the majority of deplorables are old white men with little time left. Young America is much more educated and liberal. Your movement will die.
Your movement will die. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're already dead ... brain dead. You're plug is being gradually pulled.

You call yourself "educated"? I've seen rock moss smarter than you! You are a drag on society. At least maggots have a function in the cycle of life. You're just consuming good air and good water. Have a good journey. You won't even notice. Because this is the America you want! VVVV

Your students?